𝒙𝒍. 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

╚»★𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.★«╝
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 :
♡ 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘧𝘧'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡
♡ 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘎𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡

-

"Gun?"

There was a knock on Gun's bedroom door.

"Phi?" Pim tried again.

Gun turned facing away from his bedroom door and hugged the stuffed animal Tay had gotten him for his birthday tighter.

"I'm leaving some food outside your door." Pim said. "Please eat."

Gun waited to hear her footsteps walking away but there was just silence.

"Gun, please eat. I'm worried about you." Pim said in a shaky voice and Gun knew she was crying. "I'll be downstairs if you need anything." He heard her walk away.

Gun wiped the tears from his cheeks but it was a lost cause because it just made him cry more.

He checked his phone and saw over a hundred new messages and over fifty missed calls before his phone died. He didn't even know where his charger was.

There were no lights on in his room. The only source of light was coming from Gun's open balcony doors. It was late at night or at least he assumed it was since it was dark.

"Shit!" Gun heard someone curse right outside his balcony and looked over.

"I haven't climbed up in years." Tay's familiar voice was heard before Gun saw Tay walk into his room through his balcony.

"What?" Gun was confused and then his eyes widened. "Did you just climb up through my balcony like when we were young?"

"Yeah, I remembered it being way easier." Tay said, wiping his hands on his jeans.

Gun sat up and looked at Tay standing awkwardly in the middle of Gun's room.

"Hey." Tay said, giving Gun a small smile.

That's all it took for Gun to break down sobbing and Tay immediately rushed over and took Gun in his arms.

"I'm here." Tay said as he rubbed Gun's back and comforted him. "Everything will be okay now that I'm here."

Gun cried even harder hearing what Tay used to say to him back in high school whenever Gun broke down after being bullied.

"I'm here, Gun." Tay said, shedding his own tears. "I'm here."

They stayed like that for a long time.