Chapter 11

Sasuke had arrived home. He was just exiting the carriage when he was almost tackled into a hug.

Looking down he saw his beloved wife. He wore a pretty little dark blue ankle length dress. It had pretty flowers on the chest area and a cape on the back. He was wearing a pair of black round nosed, three inch heals.

Sasuke just smilled and gave his beautiful Queen a kiss on the nose.

"Welcome home my love." Naruto said.

"I was only gone for a day." Sasuke said.

"You where still gone. You know I don't sleep as well as I do without your arm's wrapped around me." Naruto said.

"So I see that when Sasuke is around I do not exist." Naruto heard a deap familiar voice.

Sasuke and Naruto turned around and Naruto's eyes lit up like a night full of stars.

He detached himself from Sasuke and immediately pulled Gaara into a hug.

Sasuke just rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything. Naruto and Gaara had been friends for year's. They met during Sasuke's third birthday party. They immediately hit it off and have been friends ever since.

Gaara was Naruto's only friend, well aside from nobleman Shikamaru.

Sasuke knew that friendship was the only bond they shared.

"How are you?" Gaara asked.

"I am feeling as fit as a racing stallion." Naruto said.

"That is good to hear. Why didn't you tell me about your poisoning? I would have rushed over and helped." Gaara said.

"And leave your Kingdom open for a possible attack?" Naruto asked.

"I would have left my Kingdom with protection. So what is the real reason?" Gaara asked.

"He didn't want to worry you with problems that where not your own." They heard and upon turning around they all saw Sasori.

He was smiling at the blonde who he hadn't seen or heard from in so long.

Naruto detached himself from Gaara and launched himself at Sasori. His favourite and most loved cousin.

Sasori gave his little cousin a tight squeeze, before letting go.

"I am happy to see that you are feeling better. When your letter came you had me worried. I thought you had been on deaths door." Sasori said.

"Oh please. Death is to afraid to step foot near me. I have evaded him for far too long to go by mere poison. So don't doubt me older cousin." Naruto said with a knowing smirk.

It was true. Naruto's life had nearly come to an end on many occasions. There was once a specific occasion when Naruto had almost been killed by a swordsman that roamed the castle at night.

He had been sent from Iwa to kill Naruto after the assassination failed the first time. They had tried to kill him after Boruto was born.

a Child can grow up without a father, but no child can live without a mother.

"It is still not very comforting to know that you had been poisoned by nightshade." Sasori said.

"I understand your concern for me, but you must remember. I'm too full of spite to die." Naruto said.

Sasori just let out a loud and deap laugh at his little cousins statement. It was a very true statement.

Sasori had seen days where Naruto was running on three hours of sleep and nothing but spite alone.