What the fuck?

Jessica POV- gasp!

"THAT'S NOT A EXCUSE FOR FOR NOT PICKING US UP" I yelled.

"LIKE REALLY WH-"

"Beep"

I look at the phone and see that he hung up.

"That son of a BITCH!"

"Calm down sexy" I hear Jeff says.

"I hate him so much" I say as he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"This just gives us more alone time" he whispers in my ear and kisses it.

"True" I turn around in his arms and peck his lips.

"Well if you saying what I think your saying than let's skip School and have some fun I'm my room" and go to my room with him following and shut the door behind us.

Mystery POV

"They seem to have met, is this good?"

"Yes this is perfect everything i is falling in to place" my boss says.

"what would you like me to do sir?"

"I want you to start operation T.J.I.V."

"OK, but may I ask what T.J.I.V is?"

"Yes you may. This operation is Turn Jasper Into Vampire. Then he'll be mine and only mine and no one else's hahaha."

"very well sir."

"Oh and Zack be sure not to mess up this has to be perfect for my sweet jasper and get me a blood bag or slave, you choose."

Jasper POV

"Oh shit I'm late, I'm late. Why did that kitten have to be so cute."

"Meow meow"

"Awww stop being so cute fluffy."

"Meow?"

"OK ok we will go get you some food but right after we go straight to school. "

"Meow meow meooooooow"

Awwwww it just yawned! I love kittens! They are the best besides puppies but cat are way cool.
We stop at the closest gas station and got some wet cat food, small carton of milk and 2 cat bowls. I get back in the car and see the cat climbing the seat and than looks at me and falls on its back and does the turtle. Finally it turns over and I put the two bowls down and fill one with milk and the other with food.

"Meow!"

"Go on and eat cutie."

I started to drive once it was done and we got to school in no time

"OK do you want to come In with me or stay in here meow once if yes meow twice for no."

"Meow."

"You sure? "

"Meow"

"Wow you're a smart cat eh?"

"Meow"

"Are you a boy cat?"

"Meow"

"Do you like me?

"Meow meow meow"

Did you just meow three times?"

"Meow"

"is three meows maybe?"

"Meow"

"Cute!"

Cats rule!

"OK let's go in now fluffy"

"Meow"

Alex POV

I wonder if jasper is ok. I mean it's third period and he's still not here.

*Door opens*

And Jasper walks in and there seems to be something in his jacket pocket did it just move!? He sits next to me and I look at his pocket and gives him a questioned look. He mouths 'at lunch' and I nod.
------ -------
Please comment it would be a big help to me if you did. It would be motion to write more