.3

Jevonne

   I sighed watching her walk out of my office. I really don't know what to do or say to her really. What I said to her to leave was really fucked up Iwould never forgive me if I was her.

I sat there for a minute thinking, getting up I shook my head blowing out a breath. Walking out my office I see my secretary Anne on the phone. Waiting till she got off "I'm out for the rest of the day" I say not giving her a chance to reply walking away.

When I got to my car I seen Malia's friends staring at me I stared back and they all looked away except her. I got into my car thinking about how I fucked up so bad.

I honestly don't think she's going to be as mad when I tell her the truth. Of course I can't tell her now or soon but eventually whenever she hears me out.

Emmett calls me throwing me out of my thoughts "Yoo Wsg" I said stopping at a red light "So is she lil sis Again or you didn't tell her" he asks, I groan knowing this was gonna get asked sooner or later.

"First off why would I tell her there and second I can't tell her right now it's to complicated" I say back to him. How would you react if someone told you that they had to go take the title of being Don of  a fucking Cartel.

"How are you going to even tell her?" Emmett says, I keep thinking "However I do it bye your asking to many questions" I reply hanging up and stopping at the warehouse.

I went into the warehouse "ANTON" I yelled throughout the house. He hurried from somewhere around there "Boss" he nods I look down at him "I need all information on Malia Cline tonight" I demanded leaving as fast as I came.

Going back to my car driving to my house i go upstairs into my office to do some paperwork. Around 2 I get a call from Alex rolling my eyes I answered "what the fuck now"

"Damn who shited in your happy meal" he says already on with his shit.

"If it's not important leave me the fuck alone I have to figure out why we are missing $200,000 worth of fucking weed" I said getting mad looking at the fucking note Dime put on my desk.

"What the fuck why didn't you say something earlier" he asks sounding serious finally "well I jus seen the note Dime put on my desk cause I moved papers meet me at the fuckin place" I say getting up grabbing my keys

Malia's p.o.v

Thinking about what jus happened in Jevonne's office made me feel proud that I actually showed him. I'm doing fine without him, Emmett and Alex fuck asses.

"So why weren't you texting back as much ms girl" Jasmine asked "I was in the office skipping" I said licking the blunt "why you ain't invite nobody" Ciarria asked "I wanted to be alone" I shut the conversation down

"Y'all Nina's fucking trippin" Jonathan said walking up to us. I sigh talking a breath knowing imma need it after laughing at his rant. "I'm tired of y'all bro jus break up" Jasmine whined

"I mean y'all do kinda argue every fucking day like 25/8 but imma mind my business" I say lighting the blunt "y'all are trippin imma tell cici only losers" he said taking out his bong,weed and lighter.

"I don't understand how they don't smell shit coming from us when one of us walk by" Jasmine said smiling "trust me babe they do" I say laughing.

"I'll tell y'all what's up with Nina later I jus wanna chill" Jonathan mumbled laying back. I let out a sigh doing the same thing. "You know Test we didn't mean it like that" I said to him looking over.

"Yea, but y'all are right especially with the endless amount of encouraging words you give me" he says side eyeing me "Hey don't look at me y'all he needing an honest opinion" I shrug.