.7

Malia 

I was confused at first but only one person calls me that I realize and quickly move away from Carter looking around. I don't know if he's the same way from years ago but once he says something like that he means it. I'm not his though so he cant be mad I shrug to myself. I squeeze my way through the crowd and go chill in the kitchen with all my friends following me. 

I grab Ciarria and show her the messages while biting my nails and looking around nervously. She gasps while reading what he said then shows me the phone as another message came through. 

                          Unknown

Unknown: I'm on the way 

Unknown: Bring ya ass outside mama 

I look at Cici with wide eyes before my phone dings again with yet another text from him. At this point I'm panicking on weather to decide to go or just run. How did he even know I was dancing with Carter I think to myself before my phone goes off again.

                        Unknown

Unknown: If I have to come in and get you I will 

Unknown: If you run don't forget my brother lives next door to you

"Uhm guys my dad texted I have to get home and my sisters outside see yall later" I said hugging them and hurriedly walking away. Pushing through all the sweaty bodies on the dance floor I finally make it to the front door. As soon as I make it out the door I see a pissed off and annoyed Jevonne get out of a sexy car. He spots me before I can even make it across the lawn , he walks over to the passenger side opening the door to et me in before closing it.

He gets in on the driver side doing this little sexy chuckle then turns the car on and not even putting on his seat belt before zooming off. Jevonne left me in my thoughts as he drove and I wish he would say something. I'm over here shitting bricks while he's silent then my phone goes off.

                      Unknown 

Unknown: Hey sweet cheeks its Carter your friend Jasmine gave me your number , i hope we can catch up some time. :) 

Before I can respond to him Jevonne snatches my phone and reads the message. Honestly I'm sick of it cause ion go through his. He looks over at me shaking his head before putting MY phone in his pocket. I look at this man like he's crazy before scoffing and looking out the window.

"Seems like you have something to fucking say" He curses at me and I take a deep breath to calm myself down.

"You're od right now so please talk to me when your not" I reply not in the mood for no bullshit. This nigga thinks he owns me , I just started talking to him again and this happens.

"Malia how am i od and you act like you don't know what I want you and you're mine means" he said trying to justify himself.

"Cause I'm not yours and i don't care that you want me" I spat at him. What normal person gets a girlfriend like that. 

"Come on Mama we know I always get what I want" He coos at me mockingly. Well i don't know shit i think to myself. Its been three years we've both changed for better or worse so how was i supposed to know I thought to myself.

"Ion know shit its been three years jackass" I retort back to him. I do know that he hates when i curse especially at him.

"Malia ian in the fuckin mood for yo ass to be sitting here cussing at me so imma tell you once to watch your fuckin mouth before my hand decorates your ass nicely" He spats at me. I just shut up and enjoy the ride.

Jevonne 

Seeing my girl dance on someone that wasn't me had my blood boiling. The fact that she was about to text him back with me right next to her was crazy. He just dosen't know whose girl he was touching I think to myself chuckling out loud. Malia looks over at me and I just ignore her cause of how not even mad but annoyed i am. 

"Take a picture it would last longer , oh wait I have your phone" I say to her laughing. She dosen't think the joke is funny cause she turns back to look out the window. I can obviously tell by the way she is looking she's planning an escape and i don't have time for that.

Before i can open my mouth and say something my girl turns to me and reaches over and grabs my phone and unbuckling her seatbelt jumping in the backseat. I look up at the dash mirror and we lock eyes she starts laughing. My phone starts ringing and before i can say something again she answers.

"Hello" she says looking me in my eyes as her and whoever are having a discussion on the phone. I zone back in when I hear her say bye with a small smile. I cant believe she did that but then again she probably cant believe I took her phone.

"Who was it and what did they say.?" I ask her and she ignores me rolling her eyes. I see we are almost to her house and I stopped the car abruptly and she looks at me like I'm stupid , I see she wanna play. "I know you hear me talking to you" I turn around and say to her.

"It was Alex and he said that he was checking on you cause you left so fast , also how did you know me and Carter were dancing together.?" she asks me. If she knows I had people watch her she's gonna go bat shit crazy oh well to bad.

"I said ian want you to go and you went so I had someone keep an eye out for you" I replied shrugging. I start the car back up and when we make it to her house I don't let her get out the car.

"You got me fucked up , you got niggas watching me like I'm a damn child Jevonne you must be out yo motherfucking mental" she goes off on me that shit sexy I think biting my lip.

"That's good I did too cause look what happened and imagine I didn't and you got hurt or worse taken advantage of" I said back to her. She huffs crossing her arms looking away like I care about that attitude I just want her safe.

"I'm not your girl Jevonne why cant you understand that" she says to me softly.

"Because I left to fucking protect you , I thought making you hate me would make the pain less but I see it hurt you even more , Malia I had to leave so I can take over my dads cartel you were so young I couldn't tell you at the time , I never wanted anyone to come after you if I stayed cause I knew I couldn't protect you like I can and will now , I never wanted to leave you my love ever and I'm so sorry that I did and for the shit that I said to you that day cause I didn't mean it but we are always gonna be in each others life " I said staring into her eyes handing her phone before unlocking the doors. She hands me my phone and opens the door.

"G-give me time to think about this Jevonne" she leans up kissing my cheek before getting out.

1279 words before A/N

Hello babes I know this isn't going to be read by anyone lol but fun fact some of the things in this book actually happened to me. I'm kinda putting myself in Malia but at the same time we don't have the same everything.

Anyways have a fun read see you next time loves :)