Officer

https://twitter.com/MinjingZ/status/1504646270694174741?s=20&t=5cSYJ9DQxbHercJfpM5pvA

The person that inspired me for this is MinjingZ on Twitter. I'm not posting their art for reason as it's their work, so I'mma take inspiration from what they drew. If you wish to see it, please look through to find the art

"Onii~chan..." Sonny turned to see Alban waking up, rubbing his eyes. He was still a bit younger than him, as he was but a child. "Are you leaving...?" Sonny's eyes softened.

"Otouto... Don't worry, alright? I'll be back soon." He ruffled Alban's bed hair. "Ike~senpai and Reimu~senpai will come over to watch over you... Just like how they helped us, alright?" He nodded, hugging a cat plush he had. The doors opened to show Ike and Reimu. They were friends that helped these boys into a private area away from most people due to the fact these boys have come from another time, just as their other friends have.

"Sonny, it's your first day to school, are you ready?" He sighed, nodding. "Alright... Ike, drop off Sonny to school. Fulgar and Uki might at school already. As for Yugo... He might be listening to music right now, as always." He nodded. "Maybe pick up Luca along the way. You know how much they love his company." Alban tightly hugged his plush, tears filling his eyes as Sonny left. Reimu giggled at Alban, hugging him.

"It's alright, Alban... Sonny is just headed off towards school, alright?" Alban looked towards the ground, worried for Sonny as he was one of the shyest within his group. "Sonny's a strong little man." She reassured. "Now come on... Yugo might be playing a rhythm game. You like those, don't you?" His eyes sparkled, scampering towards Yugo's room.

"Kyoudai! Don't play without me!!" He yelled.

"Seems like I came here in time..." Ike said, arriving with all of Luxiem. "Sorry if they're all here... Luca is wouldn't go if everyone wasn't following." Luca rubbed the back of his head, nervously laughing.

"I don't see why you didn't want to come alone, Luca... I wanted to have extra sleep y'know." Mysta, a detective, complained.

"Well get over it Mysta... We're here to spend time with Alban and Yugo till the kids come home." Ike deadpanned, making Mysta sulk.

"Now... Breakfast." Before Mysta could raise his hand, they saw that Luca was already cooking. It was only the start of the day... As soon as the boys returned home, Alban shot towards the door, hugging Sonny.

"Why can't you like that with me, Alban..." He giggled, pulling the heartstrings on Sonny.

"Because I always hug Onii~chan..." He went towards the others, hugging them. "A hug for Uki and Fulgar." Uki looked away while Fulgar gave Alban a peck on the cheek. All of Luxiem had already left, leaving only Reimu to take care of them till night.

"Okay boys... Get ready for lunch, alright?"

-Line Break-

"Onii~chan...?" Sonny growled a bit, making Alban move a bit aways from his figure, slowly retreating back to his room. He sat on his bed, grabbing the cat plush Sonny has bought him when he was a bit younger. Alban sniffled, whipping his eyes of tears. "I shouldn't be crying... I'm already 10 years old..." Alban held back his cough, grasping his blanket in search for a warmth he yearned for. More tears continued to fall, dampening a spot on his pillow and blanket making it feel colder.

"Kyoudai...?" He looked to see Yugo looking at him worried. He felt his forehead to notice that Alban has a fever. Yugo panicked, quickly getting a bin of water with a towel before lying Alban down. He placed the towel on his forehead before he got bags of frozen peas to put on the sized of his body. Alban whimpered, uncomfortable with his position.