Alban's Hair Clip Illusion

On a roll, but this will be longer... Mainly for a reason because this will be heavily angst related, as if NOTHING I wrote before this didn't even have angst... Except that Alban will be stuck... And no, not in a wall. Not in a stall, not in the washing machine, not even stuck in a vase cause I've seen cats get stuck there before... Now then... Into the chapter

"Alban, can you hear me?!" Sonny yelled, worried.

"Please stop yelling... I want... To close my eyes for a bit..." Alban mumbled, smiling.

"No, don't you fucking close your damn eyes, Otouto! Keep them open, you hear?! You're staying awake till we know you're alright, got it?!" Alban never responded. "Alban! Do you hear me?!" Nothing. "ALBAN KNOX, DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?!" Nothing yet again. Sonny turned to see Uki. He looked to see that Uki had Alban's body, but the situation was graver than he'd expected. Alban was struck with an experimental dagger. Uki was able to stop the flow of the chemicals and poisons that were used in the dagger. Fulgur caught the suspect using his robotic arm, tightly gripping their neck as he disarmed the weapon.

"Such a weapon for a prototype..." Fulgur mumbled. "But such a pain for humans like you guys." He stabbed the dagger deep into the culprit, letting them scream in pain. The difference between those two was that, Alban never screamed. He never even whimpered when he was stabbed or deeply wounded by the dagger.

"Guys... What did Alban go through to have that much tolerance to pain..." Uki mumbled. "I saw through the cameras that a line straight to the bone was cut with the dagger from his elbow to his wrist."

"D-Do you think Nina can heal this...?" Fulgur asked. Sonny gulped.

"I think I can heal him, but I also need Nina's and Pomu's help." Uki reassured. "Maybe even Finana to keep the blood levels stable enough to keep him alive, but how long... I don't even know how much they can control..."

"We'll be just fine, honey." They turned to see the rest of Nijisanji there.

"With a bit of magic, I can help keep his pain down."

"That won't be needed... His pain tolerance is already incredible, being able to deal with his flesh, muscle, and skin being forcefully sliced." Nina pushed the boys of Noctyx away to carry Alban. She teleported away, into a sterile room to keep his body from getting too infected. Snapping her finger, she teleported everyone out side of the room as she exited.

"Ok, I will need everyone to keep calm... Shu, is there a spell that you can use to slow down time." He nodded. "Please use it all so I can safely check for more possible injuries on his body. Finana, can you fully control water?" She shook her head. "That's fine sweetie... Uki, honey can possible keep his blood from spilling?" He gulped, nodding. Sonny had left the whole perimeter with Ike and Reimu to calm him.

"What should everyone else do, Nina?" Vox asked. She pursed her lips, trying to figure a new things out till they heard a ring. It was from the hair clips Alban had given everyone.

"Hello? Is this working? Hopefully it is, haha..." Everyone was in slight shock. "If you are currently hearing this, it doesn't mean that I'm dead... Nor does it mean that I'm alive. It was advised by my peers to make a message for those who see my body in a condition of this, whether it be a death-inducing injury or a coma... So I should explain a few things..."

"What should we do—" Nina quieted Mysta.

"Who I am and what I do... I am Alban Knox, Phantom Thief of Nijisanji EN. I'm also an undercover info broker for VSF to aid in capturing those who dare to hurt anyone I seek as precious... My Takaradachi and all of Nijisanji EN..." A message suddenly popped up.