Movie Stuff Pt.2

https://twitter.com/akireishi59/status/1519069650960588800?s=20&t=X6KvJn_ZdluSSbOu4r_4gA

com/akireishi59/status/1519069650960588800?s=20&t=X6KvJn_ZdluSSbOu4r_4gA

Inspiration for this chapter... I promise I'll try to find stuff for Yugo and Fulgar, but rn I'm in a Sonny and Alban faze.

Gasps and yelled echoed through a destroyed ghost town. "O-Onii, I don't think I can last any longer..." Alban huffed, out of breath. Sonny cursed. Despite how Sonny showed favor for Alban, his subordinates didn't agree.

"C'mon otouto... Just a little more..." But an explosion was set off, shooting Alban forward. "Alban!!!" Sonny ran over to him. He wasn't too injured, but fatigue took over his body. "B-Blood..." The tumble had cause a bit of blood to draw from his temple, though it wasn't deep enough to affect him.

"Taichou, you caught him!" He didn't speak. He only brought his gun out towards his subordinate. "W-What is the meaning of this Taichou?!" His subordinate yelled, angry.

"Don't come closer..." He gripped his gun, now hyper aware of Alban's labored breathing. The bleeding to his temple didn't stop... He couldn't lose his otouto... Not now, not ever. "That's an order!!!" He yelled. Then they heard a squeal.

CUT!!!!

Alban broke character and squealed. "That was so hot, Onii!!!" He yelled, hugging Sonny who was only getting redder.

"E-Eh... A-Alban, not right now..." He pouted.

"Why not... We still have a while till this goes live, y'know."

"Actually honey, we have a month before this goes live." Alban suddenly went back into character. "Honey—"

"Go on." Suddenly tea was done. "SHUT THE FUCK UP FULGAR!!!" More tea was being done as Fulgar kept on wheezing. Nina sighed, grabbing her glass of wine.

"I'm no old for this shit..." She mumbled, chugging it down before pouring more into her glass.

"Can I get out of this subordinate outfit yet?" It was Ike.

"Sorry baby, but not yet." He sighed, putting the helmet back on. "And... ACTION!!!"

Another short one like Petra, but hope it's also good