Sonny and Moony pt.1

In this scenario, they're just twins. Different hair colors, but crushing/protecting the same Nyanbini-kun

"Eh? Moony?" Alban question. He glares at Alban, but it didn't affect him. "I thought you weren't allowed here? Alternates aren't usually allowed in the original world." He sighed.

"Sonny told me to come... Besides, I'm his twin..." Alban's eyes glowed.

"Really? That's so cool!" He exclaimed, wagging his tail. "I wonder if you can cook better than Sonny... I know he cooks pretty good gyoza... Even omelettes!"

"I can..." He mumbled.

"Moony is just like me Alban... We only have opposite personalities." Sonny deadpanned. He nodded.

"With that being said... Both you strip." They looked at Alban as if he was crazy. "You think I'm joking? Need to see if you both have injuries." Moony turned away while Sonny was burning. "What?"

"You don't ask someone to strip!" Alban nodded.

"Yeah I know, but I need to know if you guys have injuries!" Moony sighed. "Like one clothing at a time if you'd like. Shirt first. Then you put it back on then moving onto the next clothing thing."

"Article of clothing?" Moony asked.

"Yes, that." They both took their shirts off, though Alban wasn't flustered. He's seen Sonny's body before. Especially with his bite marks. Alban ran his hand over their bodies with consent (a/n cause consent is sexy as fuck. Though with an age difference, no... And I mean minors to adults. Anything with adult and adult, it ain't my place to say then).

"This is weird..." Moony mumbled. "But why in the middle of the hallway?!" Alban giggled.

"Get used to is, Moony. It's either that or getting topped by a switch." He gulped. "You both have stiff muscles! Why the fuck aren't y'all stretching?!" Sonny chuckled. "Laugh one more time and I'm cutting your dick off and shoving it down your throat with my bare hands." Sonny paled. Moony turned more paler than Sonny. "Hmph... You're lucky I called in sick for you both. But I still got work cause bills need to be paid."

"Wait Alb—" Since he was near his room, Alban took his tech wear gear off, throwing his coat in his room. He took his hair clips off, placing it on his desk. Using his tail, he slammed his door shut, locking it before changing his clothes.

"Damn... If that tail can close and lock a door, what else can it do..." Alban's door opened.

"It can choke you, cock block you, penetrate without using my own mini-me, fulfill many desires with electric shocks..." Alban pulled Moony's collar to his level. "Darling, you don't want to know." Moony blushed heavy red, kinda angry since he was supposed to be the one teasing Alban, but kinda turned on as well. "And my fangs... If it fit Sonny's, it can fit yours..." Alban whispered, licking Moony's collar. He pushed Moony back up before strutting away, making the twins gulp.

"He's mine." They both said at the same time. Looked at each other. "Share? Share." They agreed. They went their separate ways, Moony towards Sonny's room. Sonny into kitchen.

Hours passed by, then the doors to the Noctyx house opened. Sonny and Moony we're fighting over who would cook dinner for Alban. Uki, Fulgar, and Yugo had left earlier that day to get some fresh air. Mainly to hang out with their senpais' at the headquarters. There was a sleepover, though the twins and Alban denied the invitation.

"I know what Alban likes! I'll cook!"

"You don't know shit about cooking. I was cooking longer than you idiot!" Alban's steps echoed through the house, but laid deaf on the twins. Alban heard them arguing.

"Cooking longer?! We nearly burned the kitchen down the last time we both did!!!" Alban knocked on the wall, his eyes dull. Moony and Sonny gulped when they saw Alban.

"A-Alban!" He smiled, but it was icy cold.

"Y-You see—"

"Why didn't you guys try working together again? If you had nearly burnt the kitchen down, why don't you try to, y'know... Cooperate?" His eyes narrowed.

"We always fight." Sonny elbowed Moony in the side.

"I see..." Alban took his phone out. "Hey Nina? Make an escape room. There's a duo that won't work together." Alban hung up. Clicking his tongue.

"Wait Alban, there's no need for that. I promise that we can work together!" Sonny pleaded, grabbing both is hands. Alban's tail made a small spark, shocking Sonny back.

"You're only saying that because you want my cuddles, Sonny. Show me that you're both working together, then maybe I'll give the thought... You both are doing the escape room regardless of anything you try." Alban left the room, calling the rest of Noctyx of anything they want to eat before he ordered takeaway.

"Great..." Sonny ran his hand through his hair. "Shit..." Moony was lost in thought.

"Well... Looks like he's a lot different than his alternate, Yamiban..." Sonny slapped the back of his head. "Hey, the fuck man?!"

"They're supposed to be different, idiot. They're alternates for a fucking reason." Sonny said, kicking his heel on the cabinet before leaving to his room. Moony sighed.

"Moony." He looked up to see Alban. "You're with me." His eyes widened.

"But what about Sonny..." Alban smirked.

"He needs to learn a few things. And so do you, sweetheart." Alban pulled Moony's to his room, closing and locking his door. The room looked a lot different than Moony saw before. The carpet floor was still the same, but the bed looked bigger.

"What are you—" Alban pulled Moony down into a gentle but passionate kiss. Moony's eyes widened at the sudden kiss, slowly melting into it as he closed his eyes.

"I heard you both wanted to share me..." Alban's eyes were clouded with lust and affection for Moony. "So darling, let's take it slow, alright?" Alban pushed Moony down, straddling his lap. "I'll make you feel better, darling..."

Short like Petra, but I'm leaving it off here. Hope everyone enjoyed this! And I thought of this when I saw a fanart where Alban was sandwiched between Moony and Sonny. Was it cute? Yes. And so I thought of it like this, I may make a thing for how alternates are like twins of the original.

I have no idea who the alternates for Uki, Fulgar, and Yugo are since... I've been mostly watching Sonny and Alban, so please comment if you know them.

And I'll see y'all in the next one