Prologue

The news reporter announces "There has been a blast near Joshi Streeet, Mumbai. As per the reports, Joshi Police Station and the nearby houses have been heavily damaged. Several people have died on spot after inhaling the gas, and many have been severely injured-"
Immediately the television is turned off. Everyone present in the room of the police station looks at the person who switched off the television. A Constable in his forties asks him, "ACP Sir why did you switch off?" Sidharth looks at him and shouts on top of his voice "What am I supposed to do? Chaudhry you tell me, what should I do? Should I sit and wait for the reporter to announce the names of the people who who have died? Or should I call the reporter and directly ask her the names of the people who are no more?" By the time he completes, his eyes have already turned red due to anger and the suppressed pain in his heart.

"Sid..Sidharth I will not be able to live with this baggage. No let me go. Don't stop me. Let me go. You..you take care of yourself. No, no, Sidharth I'll not live. Let me go. I will destroy your life....I will make your life miserable. Please let me go....don't help me...No...", cries an inconsolable Shehnaaz, while trying to free herself from Sidharth's grip. Seeing her condition, he tries his best not to break down. Controlling his emotions Sidharth asks softly, "I can't..I can't leave you". He hugs her tightly and says "I am here. And we will be together. Nothing will happen to you".
Kitna rulayega ye toh bata
Rabba ve tujhe hai tere rab da waasta...

"Kamlesh, you will be caught very soon. Save your tears till then. Be prepared for getting a loyal treatment at the police station. I will make sure that all your bones are broken. I can't wait to see you getting beaten up in the jail. And I will make sure that happens very soon. Samajh mei aaya na?(have you understood)", Sidharth warns someone over the phone. He hears the other person saying over phone, "Majhe Prema, tereko jo karne ka maan kare tu kar. Kyuki tereko maarne ke baad hi apun ko marna hai. Aur teri biwi, uska kya hoga re?" (My love, do whatever you what to do. Because I will die only after killing you. And your wife, what will happen to her?). Sidharth chuckles, "being over confident is harmful for your health. You are messing with the wrong person. Get ready to face the worst."

Sidharth and Shehnaaz are laying on the bed. Shehnaaz's head is on Sidharth's heart, she could hear the rhythmic sound of his heart beating. Her eyes are closed while his eyes are wide open, he is looking at the ceiling of the room. She asks him, "Sidharth, can I ask you something?" Unmindedly he says yes, to which she further questions "You won't leave me, right? Because I want you to be with me forever". However she does not get a reply. She calls him "Sidharth tu javaab kyu nhi de raha hai? Yaar kya ho gaya hai tujhe. Jab se ghar aaya hai ye kya maunvrat rakha hai tu ne?" (Sidharth why are you not replying me? What is wrong with you? Why not saying anything after you have returned home?)
After sometime, Sidharth sighs and replies "Life is unpredictable Shehnaaz. Anything can happen. But I will protect you at all costs".

Saath hum rahenge kya humesha?
Ki dar hai meethi uljhano ke jaise..

A series of events can change a person's life completely, but it depends on the person how he or she perceives the situation. Law is not law, if it violates the principles of eternal justice, but Love becomes the law of life.
An adventurous story of ACP Sidharth Shukla and an upcoming lawyer Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. A story full of mystery, adventure and thriller but surprisingly everything is weaved by the magical threads of love.
Witness the journey of Sidharth and Shehnaaz becoming 'SidNaaz'. Read the story of SidNaaz to enjoy love, suspense, mystery and various shades of life.
Read the story to enjoy love and thriller.

••••••••••••••
Hello readers, I'm back with a new story. This story is definitely going to be different from the other books that I've written. Although this story is a SidNaaz fanfiction, but there will be no similarities between real life and the story.
This was just a prologue of the book. I hope you all will like the story. Please share this book with your friends, so that my story can reach out.
Vote and comment, the next parts will be updated soon.
Lots of love🤍