7 | Lunch Buddies

Tuesday

Onigiri boy 🍙
7:58am

IM GOING TO BE LATE FIR
SCHOOL

For*

I WONT BE ABLE TO BUY
ONIGIRI FOR TODAY IN
SORRY

I'm*

IM STRESS TYPING RN AND
YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TI
CORRECT NE?!??

To* me*

I THOUGHT WE HAD THE
CONCERSATION WHERE I TOKD
U NOT TO CIRRECT ME EVER

Conversation* told* correct*

NEVER ASK FOR ONIGIRI
AGAIN BC YOU AINT
GETTING ANY HOE

Don't worry about it I'll buy
the onigiri today

hdjsjixjsj?!?!!!!

please correct my typing
some more 🤰

Are you ok?

i am now

WAIT YOU DISTRACTED ME
IM GONNA BE LATE

Then hurry up lmao..
Disliked by y/n

see u at school if i make it
dipshit 👼

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

As per usual you met up with your friends, you and Osamu sitting down on the gym bench together.

You practically worshipped Osamu when he chucked you a packaged onigiri.

"My god i love you so much." You enthused, quickly opening it.

"It's really no big deal, you've shared your lunch with me every day so far. This is nothing." Osamu deadpanned.

"Well I mean only since Thursday.. so three days but who's counting right." You briefly mentioned, jokingly.

He didn't say anything only raised his eyebrows.

"I'm gonna cry. You got me a chicken filled one. You remembered my favourite?!?!???!!"

"I didn't know it was your favourite, just an educated guess." Osamu explained.

You peeked at him briefly, shocked when you saw the ghost of a smile upon his lips as he looked down at the onigiri he held.

So he does smile.

Oh no the butterflies decided to come out.

That was until they got completely squashed by a volleyball which slammed into the wall beside your head, giving you the fright of your life.

You froze in horror staring at the wall which got hit, as you thought about the fact that if you were sitting about 10 centimetres more right, that would've been you.

You turned your head making eye contact with a guilty looking Atsumu.

"Whoopsie" he mumbled, his laughter trailing off upon seeing your scowl.

Before you could say anything though, Osamu picked up the volleyball which had nearly killed you.

Atsumu let out a very undignified shriek as he realised what Osamu's intent was but it was too late.

Osamu had already ditched the volleyball with perfect accuracy, where it slammed into Atsumu's left cheek.

You covered your mouth in amused shock but quickly doubled down laughing when the sound of impact was followed by a thud as Atsumu fell backwards.

For a moment Atsumu sat there dazed but his face quickly morphed into anger.
"What'd ya do that for?!" He demanded, his words slightly unclear in his fury.

"I don't need to explain myself to you" Osamu sneered tauntingly.

Wow Osamu always seemed pretty chill but the second he has to deal with Atsumu he instantly gets irritated.

Amazing.

"Oh my god Atsumu is getting up—oh OH he's heading straight for Osamu. Suna are you filming this?!" Your words came out in rushed sentences as the scene escalated.

The rest of the team just watched from the side lines — Suna filming.

Some other onlookers who had been hanging out in the gym watched as well.

Not a single person appeared to be surprised.

"Suna send me that video."