12 | Suna the Bitch

Wednesday

"That seat is taken" you explained calmly to a slightly confused Suna before he had a chance to sit next to you.

"Wha—" he questioned.

"Jesus, I said it was taken. Do I need to repeat a third time." You scoffed, while laughing smugly on the inside at how confused he was.

"Oh."
"You're actually upset about yesterday" he laughed, pouting mockingly.

You glared at him as he sat down.

"Gee I don't know, how about I go through your search history and share it around." I suggested sarcastically.

"I wouldn't care" Suna said simply raising his eyebrows at you.

"Ok then I will."

"Ok."

"Ok?" You probed, surprised by his willingness.

"Sure."

You're not meant to agree.

"Nah" You said sourly, changing your mind. If he doesn't resist there's no fun.

"No?" Suna asked, grinning slyly. He seemed to know exactly what you were thinking.

"You suck." You lamely responded.

🍙

"He even sat next to me after I specifically told him the seat was taken." You ranted to Osamu about the problematic bitch that is Suna.

Osamu was stuffing his face with onigiri and to your amusement, had a grain of rice stuck to his chin.

"Ugh he's so annoying" you continued, which raised a "mhm" from Osamu.

"You think about him a lot." Osamu stated in an observational manner.

"Well it's hard not to when he's ALWAYS there." You grumbled, too distracted to realise Osamu's tone had changed the slightest.

You caught Suna's eye from across the gym as he had a conversation with Kita.

You made sure to glare at him and threw in a middle finger to spice it up.

"So how are the pimples going?" Atsumu smirked teasingly, as he sat down with you and Osamu.

You felt yourself warm up in embarrassment, "Literally shut up. You're so annoying, this is why Osamu is the better twin."

"We all knew that already but it's nice when someone brings it up." Osamu gloated, finishing off his last onigiri.

You were grateful Osamu didn't seem to have anything to say about your embarrassing search history.

Atsumu had an exaggeratedly hurt expression on his face. Holding one hand to his heart he mournfully wailed, "I was just checking in on your health y/n."

"Well don't." You told him, raising an eyebrow at his dramatics.

"I get it, I'm not wanted here so I'll leave." He announced, leaving you and Osamu alone again.

"Sheesh what a drama queen." You laughed, surprised when Osamu also let out a laugh.

You turned slightly, to take in the view of Osamu laughing with an easy going smile.

He still had a grain of rice on his chin, but he looked perfect.

Damn.