Childhood friends✨😩(TS.)

Tony Stark Imagine
Childhood friends

Warnings: cussing, fluff, a little bit of smut, a fluffy & dominant Tony Stark.

~~~~~~~

Being friends with Tony since you were younger was a bit of a challenge. He'd act like a child towards you but wouldn't to anyone else.

His father and yours had a connection and decided it was finally time for you and Tony to meet. You were 8 at the time and he was 16. Yes a 8 Years apart difference. Though you two got on well, you'd tell his mother that you'd marry him when you got older. But that was stupid of you to say wasn't it? At least you thought it was stupid to say. His mom took it literally, she adored you so much you couldn't even imagine.

As you got older you two grew closer. As soon as you turned 15, you started liking Tony more than a friend. He was a pain in the ass, yes, but you couldn't help it. He'd be protective over you no matter the situation, like once when you hit your hand on the table, he took your hand and kissed it, telling you to be careful next time.

Time came around and you met Rhodey you two became close and basically became a group of 3. And when he got kidnapped and came back home with a arc reactor in his chest, you couldn't help but be worried about him. Gone for three whole months and coming back wounded was something you didn't want to see him go through.

Tony and Pepper got to together soon after he admitted he was Iron Man. Obviously when he laid eyes on her at the party you knew for sure that he's got feelings for her. It stung you ofcourse, but seeing him happy makes you happy so you let it be.

When Pepper started arguments you were always there for Tony when he came to cry on your shoulder. When he got a anxiety attack once in bed Pepper got up and left him, you saw her leave the room and went in the room to check on what was going on. Tony was trying to catch his breath, you sat beside him quickly and pulled him into a hug and tried calming him down.

He didn't tell you about his panic attacks, he didn't want you to worry you so he just told you it was another argument with Pepper.

You didn't believe him, but you just nodded and acted like you did. Jarvis soon told you about his panic attacks not letting Tony knew that you knew. A week after Pepper left the room, she broke up with him saying she couldn't handle him being Iron Man or some shit. Plus she never liked you and thought you were too fond of yourself, keeping Tony to yourself, while you on the other hand actually liked her.

Tony swore there was something he wasn't seeing when he was with you. You were special to him but he couldn't figure out why until a couple of months ago, and decided to do something about it because he couldn't handle it any longer. Just at a ordinary party with the rest of the avengers.

"Sweetheart," he hugged you from behind, "I missed you so much my honeybun."

You turned around smiling at him and kissed his cheek, "Wish I can say the same about you."

"Hey! You know what, I'm not going to even argue."

"Good, 'cause I'd win the argument anyways," you grabbed the champagne, that was set on the table from the bar tender a few minutes ago, and took a sip.

"Eh, I beg to differ. Also," he looks down and looks back at you, "You having fun?"

"Mmm, the drinks are making it fun while Thor and Steve over there making it better by challenging Clint to drink tons of tequila," you laughed, looking at Clint chugging more and chokes half way.

Tony smiles, seeing you laugh. He always thought you were beautiful when you smiled and laughed, it would brighten up his day. You looked back at him, and he just stares into your eyes getting lost in them.