Adorable (TS. ✨)

Tony Stark Imagine
Adorable

Warnings: fluff, cursing, short imagine

~~~~~~

When his eyes land on you, he falls. Falling more in love with you. He can't take his eyes off of you. He thinks you're the most beautiful woman in the world. No. He knows you are. By all the women he had in bed, he knows no one matters like you. Getting all the women in bed was just a way to get over his feelings for you. But it didn't seem to be working out.

He knocks on your door, signalling that it's him by his special knock. He lets himself in, without you responding back, he goes to sit on your bed. You were mad at him. But you didn't want to show it too much, but by this exact moment when you saw he had that famous smirk on his face. You knew you were probably going to let it all out.

"You look beautiful," he compliments and goes and sits beside you.

You take a glance at him before going back to do your work on your computer.

"Ignoring me," he nods his head, "why's that?"

You ignore him once again. Him distancing himself away from you got you worried, sad, mad, all sorts of feelings. He'd always be with Pepper, understandable, she's the CEO, but hanging out with her more than you and it wasn't work related at all. He'd always bury himself with work and never come out of the lab. You were worried if you were honest, but the only reason he was doing that was because he didn't want to hurt you or get attached to you.

"Honeyyy~" he whines, resting his head on your shoulder.

No response.

"Y/n please," he pouts.

"What?!" You snapped, turning to face him with your arms crossed.

"Awh," he cups your face, kissing your cheek, "you're adorable."

"Shut up," you remove his hands.

"It's true, now mind telling me why you're mad at me?"

"Can't believe you don't know," you mutter, turning your focus back on the computer.

"Well I can't read minds, I'm no Wanda. Now tell me."

"No, I think I'm good," you didn't want to tell him, you didn't want him thinking you're clingy. It hurts seeing your friend not seeing that you mean so much to them, love them so much and feeling like they don't love you as much as you love them.

"Alright. I'll just wait," he crosses his arms.

"You know what Tony?!" You look at him frustrated. He smirks knowing you're about to spill what was bothering you. "All you do is leave me alone, never having time for me," the smirk on his face drops, turning into a frown, "I mean, does it ever cross your mind about how much I love you and care about you! Noooo, you're always working, with Pepper, and I understand it's for work but sometimes she pulls you away from me, making you focus on work or something else, like going out and eating cheese burgers. Unlike me who you plan stuff with and then cancel it or never show up or end up being busy. I can't even with you right now-" His lips catch yours in a kiss, his hands on your face.

You sit there shocked, not kissing back. When he feels you not kissing him back he pulls away, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, did I take it t-"

You grab his blazer pulling him in back and kissing him. He takes a second but is quick to grab your waist and kiss you back. Pulling you on to his lap and you moan into a kiss, making him groan. You break the kiss gasping for air, as he rests his forehead on yours.

"I love you," he begins, "the only reason I was keeping myself away was because I didn't want to get attached and hurt you, I'd blame myself," you cut him off by pecking his lips.

"You can never hurt me, but don't try to push me away again, okay?"

"I promise I won't," he chuckles lightly.

"About damn time," Natasha says leaning on the doorframe. She winks and walks away while you hide your face with your hands, blushing a little. Tony removes your hands off your face and smiles.

"See I was right," he kisses your nose, "you're adorable."

~~~~~~