whipped cream~ (TS. 🤕😩)

Vampire Stark

Whipped cream~ 

Warnings: blood duh, a little sad ig, sex, short chapter (yes this is a warning), uhh and i think thats it 

a/n: for khushi Khushi-Stark because you are always horny, sigh ;)

~~~~~~

He growled, he needed blood. He needed your blood. Yours.  

You woke up and blinked a couple of times and snuggled to your plushie. Perhaps it wasn't the best thing to cuddle with, but you dealt with it. You stayed in bed for 5 minutes and got up, bored. You and Tony have been together for more than a year and have been having a serious relationship. He was down in the lab trying to control himself from going out and drinking blood from people. Jarvis suggested that Tony should buy blood from the hospital or a blood center. Tony disagreed and just tried to continue with his work, he didn't need it, he was trying to see how long he'd last without it. He was so tired of being a vampire, while you here found it attractive. 

Your steps down the stairs to the lab, caused tony to turn around and frown, he knew if you got closer he just might hurt you. He never wants to do that, after being together for a year and 7 months, he didn't want to push you away. Little did he know that he would be if he kept this a secret for long. You smiled, "hey honey!" you cheered and walked closer. 

"Don't!" he growled and put a hand out to stop you from getting closer. You were confused and a bit hurt by his reaction. You tilted your head and looked at him, confused. "Don't," he repeated, more calmingly this time. 

"..I won't.." you put your hands up and backed away a little, confused, "what's wrong baby?" you whispered. 

He sighed and stressed his forehead, "nothing.."

"It's something if it's got you yelling like that," you crossed your arms. 

"I need blood..." he mumbled. You knew he was a vampire, he told you, but he didn't tell you that he ran out of it. 

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?" you rolled your eyes. 

"Go!" he groaned, his fangs coming out not being able to control himself any longer. Your eyes widened and started running. You knew he could smell your blood and you had to get out of there fast in order to get him the blood, his eyes growing a bit red with each second. You grabbed your purse and ran to your car, getting in to stop at the blood center. His head was pounding, it was hurting him, he couldn't smell you anymore, he loved your scent, it was the one thing that kept him calm but also got his demonic form out. He could sorta control it, but it's been a while since he ran out, obviously he couldn't do anything. No one was else in the house and his eyes got tired and he passed out from tiredness and lack of blood. You came back, 20 minutes later, running in, you knew you got back late because when you screamed his name he didn't respond back when you were running to the lab. 

You shook your head and knew this would happen, his idiotic self wouldn't tell you anything going on with him. You ran down, and left the blood packer, knowing he'd wake up to the smell of it. His eyes opened wide, growling and groaning, getting up quickly, he saw you and glared at you, his eyes red, he saw the blood on the ground and grabbed it aggressively while you backed away, a bit scared. He drank the blood and sighed, he drank the whole packet and his eyes turned back to normal. He took a deep breath and turned back to you, back in his human form, you jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly, "..You need to stop hiding from me," you whispered.