naughty girl~ 😩✨ (TS.)

Naughty Girl

Warnings: smut, cursing.

A/n: this is made for my friend, Khushi. I hope you enjoy this~ love you~ Khushi-Stark

~~~~~~

He looked at you from far away. His eyes rank over your body. the tight shirt you were wearing, the skirt, your skin showing. His body begging him to take you. Mark your pretty little body in front of everyone. His cock twitched a little and got hard under his pants. Maybe that was your plan. To turn him on. Was it really your plan?

"No," you shook your head at the outfit your friend had chosen for you.

"Why not?" she groaned, "this is perfect. He'll probably get hard," she smirked.

Your eyes widened and hit her arm, "Don't!" you scolded, trying not to laugh.

"Oh come on," she chuckled.

"...Fine," you sighed, accepting the outfit. Your friend's plan was to get you some action tonight. She noticed you whining about how Tony was in his lab and wasn't focused on you lately, so she made a little plan. Though...would it work?

He chuckled and walked into the room you were in and slapped your bum, "hey, sweetcheeks," he smirked.

"ah!" you jumped a little, from the slap, not expecting it. You thought he was in the lab, and decided to make yourself a sandwich then go down to see him and tease him. "hey!" you crossed your arms.

"Mm?" he smirked and got closer to your face. His hands traveled to grip your waist, and bit his lip, seductively, looking you up and down.

You blushed the slightest and sighed when he touched you. You rested your head on his chest, feeling flustered and cool at the same time, his hands caressed your hips, waist, and back. He kissed your head and lifted your chin up at him.

"Did you wear that to tease me?" He smirked seeing your flustered face.

You nodded, biting your lip. He gripped your neck, and your eyes widened, "T-tony..."

"Answer my question verbally sweetheart. I want to hear that beautiful voice of yours~"

You felt so flustered, it was killing you. You wanted to touch him, him to touch you. Everywhere. "Yes...I wore it to tease you..."

"For me? Oh dear...poor baby wanted attention," he chuckled, darkly. He licked his lips, and his thumb brushed your bottom lip, "naughty girl. Wearing such a short skirt, and t-shirt hugs you so tight, mm," he hummed in your ear, "do you know how hard you make me?" he growled. "My body wants to fuck you right now..and you don't really have a choice baby," he gripped your arm while he dragged you to the room. You followed, trying to be a good girl for him. You didn't want to disappoint him anymore. He left your hand and told you to close the door, and so you did. He untied his tie, and smirked at you, "lay down," he looked at you, demandingly. You gulped and nodded, he chuckled at your state, he loved it when you whined for him. He got on top of you and smiled, your arms coming around his neck while looking at him as well. He couldn't help but blush as well, he knew he's been neglecting you and he guessed this should do it. Then plan something for later on, maybe take you out on a date tomorrow, go stargazing.

"You know? What I like most about you...is that, when you and I are alone together, you show me what you really want~ who you really are~ And I absolutely adore it," he continued. "You want more?"

"Mhm...I want you. I want you so bad..." you begged. He tilted his head a little and smirked at you.

"Mm, no touching. Hands off," he gripped your hands and put them above your head. His lips coming real close to your neck. He kissed it lightly and licked it all the way to your collarbone. He started sucking on your collarbone, creating a hickey, you moaned and threw your head back. Your neck was your weak spot. He knew how to make you fall in just a second. And that was your neck. His main target, "My girl~" he whispered and continued abusing your neck.