maybe

"The truth is.." Kirishima looked at his colors, he thought about the kiss with Bakugou. "I kissed Bakugou.. or Bakugou kissed me.." He looked at Mina, she was shocked as to what she just heard.
     "It makes no sense for your colors to be rainbow. Why are you still attracted to me? And to Bakugou?" Mina grabbed Kirishimas wrist, but she couldn't bring herself to look again.
     "Kirishima, I think we should take this as a sign to break up or at least have a break from this relationship." Mina said as she let go of him and took a few steps back.
     "This will at least give us time to figure things out but I just need some time." Mina smiled as she said, it was a sad smile. She gave him a hug before getting her stuff and leaving.

     "Bakugou.. this is your fault!" Kirishima stormed out of his house and ran to Bakugous.
     As soon as the blonde opened the door, he was hit to the floor. Kirishima stood over Bakugou, his eyes were glowing red. This was a look Bakugou had never see from Kiri. His fists stayed clenched and he never broke eye contact with Bakugou. 
     "Kirishima, is everything alright?" Bakugou sat up and looked at the boy. That's when Kirishimas glared faltered and the anger in his eyes changed to pain. He backed away from the entrance of Bakugous house and the tears finally began to fall.

     Bakugou reacted quickly and pulled his friend into the house. Bakugou hugged him tightly but Kirishima refused to hug back.

     "These stupid colors have ruined my life. I don't want them there anymore.. I have to figure this out Bakugou." Kirishima said as Bakugou held him close. They laid there for a moment.
     "Maybe I can help you.." Bakugou said as he rolled on top of Kirishima. "Maybe your mark can change if we explore what your mark is telling you to do. Maybe you'll find out if you really are gay or straight." Bakugou felt his heart racing as he said this.

     "H-How would we even do that?" Kirishima's tears had dried on his face.

     "Like this.." Bakugou leaned in and kissed his best friend. Kirishima still didn't pull away but he didn't kiss back. He felt Bakugous body pressed against him and it felt warm. Warm.. like Mina's. The thought crossed his mind and his hands started moving to Bakugous waist.

     'His waist is slim, and his skin is smooth. Just like Mina's.' Kirishima thought as he closed his eyes and his hands pushed Bakugous shirt up a little.

     Kirishima jumped as he felt Bakugou rubbing against him. For a moment he had forgotten that he was with Bakugou. Kirishima sat up and looked away from the blonde.
      "Bakugou," Kirishima didn't know where to look. "I just got broken up with and I don't think this is the best way to go about it.. I feel like I'm just using you." Kirishima sounded ashamed, he leaned against the wall and still avoided eye contact.
     "Coming here was a mistake, I'm sorry." Kirishima stood up but Bakugou grabbed him. "W-We don't have to do this.. we can hangout just like old times and maybe.. watch a movie!" Bakugou just wanted to stay next to Kirishima. They say down on the couch, Kirishima stared blankly at the screen as Bakugou looked through the movies.

     "Alright.. see ya." Bakugou watched Kirishima put on his shoes and open the front door.
     "The movie was good.." Kirishima mumbled, he looked at Bakugou. "I can't leave while your feeling like this Bakugou.. we're still friends and maybe it's been weird lately but I care about you." Kirishima closed the door and hugged Bakugou.