Colors

"Kirishima!" Bakugou walked over to the red head and his girlfriend. Last time they hung out he couldn't stop thinking about Bakugou. Everday his Birthday got closer and the more he doubted his relationship with Mina. "Lets throw a party for your Birthday" The Blonde wanted to plan the party, Kirishima agreed.
     "Kirishima, I work on your Birthday. It's kind of early though so I will make it to the party by 7 at the lastest." Mina hugged her boyfriend and Kirishima put his hands on her waist. She blushed and slammed her lips to his. "I'll see you at the party tomorrow." As she left he looked at the colors on her wrist, she was a
Pansexual but chose to be with him of all people. He wondered where his mark would appear, everyone knew he had to be straight.
     He laid in his bed, his head under the blanket as he kept checking the time, 11:27pm. 33 minutes till his mark would form, he was extremely nervous. As time ticked closer, he started to fall asleep. The thought of the mark subsided as he began to dream. 
     His phone kept getting notifications when it reach 12am. He didn't wake up till 6 the next morning, his phone was next to him. One last notification woke him up, it was from Bakugou. He looked for the mark, its was on the bottom of his wrist. His eyes widened as he teared up, he rubbed the mark. His phone rang and he picked up, Bakugou was on the other side. "What are the colors?!" He sounded really excited, Kirishima stared at his wrist but he wasn't as excited. He felt more embarrassed, he couldn't tell anyone, not even his best friend..