A "wrong" turn

"Bakugou.." Bakugou turned around and saw Kirishima standing at the door. He slowly walked towards the blonde, his spiky hair was wet and dripping with water.
"Bakugou.." Mumbled Kirishima, his hands caressed Bakugous cheek. His face slowly got closer and Bakugou blushed. He turned his face away.
"Why did you come back?!" Bakugou yelled, his fists clenched as he felt Kirishima near him. He slowly looked forward but the red head was.. gone.

Bakugous eyes opened and he looked around his room. He sighed to the realization it was just a dream.
He pushed himself outta bed and headed downstairs.

He hadn't been able to stop thinking about Kirishima but then again he didn't really want to. This feeling had already stuck around for years, what's a few more.

A knock came at the door. It was only a delivery, Bakugou looked and his mother's name was on the box. They had gone on a trip, it had already been a month and he wondered when they were coming back. This delivery probably meant it was going to be soon. He sighed, he kinda liked living alone.

Bakugou had decided to go outside and stop moping around. He had been looking for a job but his spending time with Kiri stopped him from ever actually getting one. He was walking in a slightly busy part of town, looking at all the shops with hiring signs.

He picked out a few that sounded nice. Which were the Boba shops, the manga store, and a small bakery. He went to all of them and asked, the bakery owner instantly wanted to interview him.

"We'll call you when you can start! See ya till then young man." She smiled and waved as Bakugou left, he felt happy for the first time in a few days. He was smiling, it was a small smile but he was just happy that it went smoothly.

"Bakugou," Mina stood in front of him. "What are doing out so early?" She asked,  seeming a little surprised.

"Well, I just came out to look for a job honestly. I found one." He said proudly.

Mina stood in silent but she smiled and stated she had to go. She waved as she walked away. Bakugou stood and watched her leave, he was unsure how to feel about running into her. Especially after telling her he was in love with Kiri.

'It has almost been 3 weeks since Kirishima and Mina broke up' Bakugou was thinking as he headed home. He looked down the street Kirishima lived on. He turned down the street.
'.. just gotta check if he's doing okay.. yeah' he walked and was nearing his friends house. He stopped and stood in front of the gate.
'I asked him to leave so harshly and suddenly. I don't want to lose him but I don't want to cause trouble..' his hand rested on the gate and he pulled out his phone to text Kirishima but he heard a door open. He look up and Kirishima was standing on his porch staring at him.

"Uhh.. Bakugou.. what are you doing h-!?" Kirishima's dogs pushed passed him, almost causing him to fall. The dogs ran around the yard both Bakugou and Kirishima couldn't help but smile.

Colors || AU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें