Sorrow

(SEE WHAT TAE'S SINGING VOICE SOUNDS LIKE I KNOW I DIDN'T PUT THE RIGHT PART IN FOR HIM BUT IT'S TO FIT Y/N IS NO YEAH)

Tae Tae's pov <3

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME!

All of a sudden I am confident enough to be flirty with her? SINCE WHEN?!

Y/n has been giving me butterflies the whole of today and she even calls me HONEY, she is so cute words can't describe how much I adore her. I just purchased the karaoke machine she specifically told me not to buy but I knew she liked it by the way her eyes shined when she saw it.

Then Y/n said the worst possible thing" Hey, Nabi? You know it's three o'clock right?" 

One she called me Nabi! Which means butterfly!

Two she mentioned that the time was WHAT?

"I'm sorry dove, what time again?" I asked looking up at her hoping she would say something else

" Half three! We were meant to be there at two come on let's get ready!" As soon as she says that she rushes into the wardrobe and grabs a few things then goes to rush out the door for the bathroom. 

I chuckled and searched my wardrobe for something decent to wear. I found an F/c sweater with a Nike logo on it so I put it on knowing it would impress Y/n/n. I also coincidentally found the blue ripped skinny jeans that I always wear, which I totally did not look for.

I put the outfit together and decided to do something a little different with my makeup today. I did my usual cute winged eyeliner and used some of the mascara that I use daily but this time I went to put on some F/c eyeshadow.

Turned out it was a bad plan. I failed miserably and Y/n is about to come in any second! Just as a thought that I hear the door opening and a gasp. "Tae Tae! What did you do?" Y/n giggled.

I then saw she and I were matching-

she is wearing an oversized F/c sweater half of it tucked into a white pleated skirt/pair of jeans.

"Here, let me do it for you" She whispers slightly making me blush. I close one of my eyes as she picks up a brush and I feel the soft bristles of the makeup brush move along my eyelid. I feel my face heating up like a heater and I am definitely staring at her right now. I hope she doesn't mind?

she then says she has finished my right eye so I slowly open it and close my left. Once again I feel the makeup being spread on my eyelid but this time I feel something different? I then realized that she leaned over and kissed my forehead lightly.

"Hey, why does it look like I put blush on your cheeks and neck?" Y/n teased annoyingly

I replied with a simple 'oh shut up and covered my face with my hands to hide my blush. 

" Come on, look at you! You look amazing, of course, the all-natural you is even more handsome but this is a cute way to spice things up you know?" Y/n/n enthused while she brushed her hair.

I stood up to look in the mirror and my eyes widen. How can Y/n do makeup this well? My eyelids are painted with a pastel F/c going up to the wing of my eyeliner.

Y/n then suggests we take a picture to look back at the memories in the future. 

We take the picture on my light pink polaroid camera this time and just as she took the photo I swept in to kiss her cheek. Just as my lips touched her cheeks the camera flashed and printed the photo. I am so lucky I got this on my camera so I can save and treasure it forever.