Planning Viral

SPANISH TAE ON ANOTHER LEVEL DUDE 😭 😭 😎 😎 😎 😎

ALSO

LET US APPRECIATE HIS EUGENE, FLYNN RIDER LOOKIN SMOULDER LMAO

JUST GORGEOUS

Tae Tae's pov ♥

Before we head home in our Taxi Evelyn and Jesse say that Mr. K wants the whole squad to go to record our music video. Jesse orders a separate taxi so he can get his fiancé home, I'm glad Y/n and her have become friends. I'm going to miss all the attention I was getting but I'm super happy that she has someone to go to that isn't me. I get that Y/n might not want to tell me everything and It seems that I'm the same, with my nightmares, phobias, and family history. I will tell her eventually but for now, I want to savour these sweet moments I have with her.

I already cry enough to be fair.

Y/n then pulls me into the taxi and I land on the seat next to her with a thud.

I look out the window and guess who I see? CREEPY DOUGHNUT MAN AND Y/N MUM, SNOGGING!

I point it out and she just looks at them with wide eyes and a jaw-dropped expression. "Come on, let's just go. They are both pedophiles so let's leave them to each other!" I hear her say through gritted teeth.

I take her hand and squeeze it in comfort throughout the ride there multiple times. Her posture is straightened and her mouth is pressed into a slimline.

She tells me about how 'They won't be bothering her anymore' but I knew that she still wishes her mum to come back to her. It's a hard thing to lose a parent, It's what I've always feared as a child up until when grandpa died.

We hop out of the car and see everyone except Jesse there of course. "Hey, how is the bird?" Robaire asks but Y/n and I then realize that we left the cage outside the café, completely forgetting it-

I then hear my phone buzz in my pocket, It turned out to be my Oma texting me saying,

 'Just before you guys left for your little date we took the bird up to your room, have a good time sweetheart x' I told Robaire that the small budgie was fine but Y/n gave me a confused look, I then showed her the text as she smiled to herself.

We saw another taxi arrive and inside it was Jesse, still in his black hoodie. (A/N- ok but not me here eating cut up bread and dipping it in Nutella because we don't have breadsticks 😂)

We all head inside the studio to see it crowded with backup dancers, musicians, and boxes upon boxes of costumes.

"You're late!" Mr. k shouts as he notices us from behind his desk, sorting out everyone. We all get assigned our dressing rooms, mine is right next to Y/n's. I kissed her cheek and went inside my new dressing room.