Not so perfect

Before we start  let us appreciate Tae in uniform

Tae's pov

(☢FEAR OF FAILURE AND BEING ALONE- IS VITAL TO THE STORYLINE☢)

(will put what happened in the dream in the comments-like a summary)

I get home from the studio after recording my second song with Mr. K and shrug off my jacket

I try calling my Oma but nobody responds, I try calling her mobile and then go looking for her with panic rising in my at a steady pace. I can't seem to find anyone around the house and I have tried ringing everyone's mobiles. Nobody answered. But then I get a call from Mr. K 

I click the green button on my phone screen with tears in my eyes and my manager starts by saying

"As you must know by now your family is not there. They fled to Switzerland and have disowned you and they asked me to pass on the message since they want nothing to do with you. you are a failure Tae young and you will never be good enough for anyone in the music industry. never good enough for even your own family to love you."

His voice in monochrome and cold, almost distant  when he continued

"I am cutting off our contract. I have been left to the house and café so don't even think about taking your stuff with you. I will be there soon. scram Mr. Young." With those final words he hangs up the mobile call and I collapse into a corner with a thud and it's almost as if the walls are closing in around me. The voice in my head is shouting 'failure, failure' over and over like an alarm that you can never turn off! My heart is buzzing and It feels like I'm going to throw up.

My brain whizzes to try to find answers but I never seem to find any. I will forever be alone in this dark maze of a world. I will fend for myself on the street and most likely die trying to get out of the situation. I hear the door opening and I look up to see Mr. K glaring at me with cold and distant eyes, picking me up by the collar of my shirt and throwing me out the window like a bag of garbage waste.

I land on the ground with a thud as pain surges through my nerve system.

 I cry out to the people walking past me to help but all of them look at me in disgust and turn away almost as if I am a pest or some kind of rodent that will never be significant in their important busy days.

I am a mere bug to people. the voice in my head is still there screaming failure at me over and over again until I see my whole family on the other side of the road. I limp over to the family with the pain from the fall increasing. I finally get there but when I go to hug my grandad his palm goes right through my hand, almost as if he's a simple projection. He then speaks out to me in the same cold, furious and unforgiving tone Mr. K spoke to me in. "Nobody will ever love you Tae, you are a worthless failure who will never be more than a penny out of debt in their life" my grandpa spits with fury, "I thought I raised you well but I think we all guessed wrong."