CHAPTER 3: THE LION'S DESIRE

Mid-afternoon has entered, soon as the two royals from the kingdom of Melosh have got back whilst riding their horses from the forest. Both of the royalty were greeted when they arrived at the kingdom that soon will be theirs with the three guards that were following them from behind. The prince who'll be the next ruler of the stated kingdom went down from his ride first, then initially offered his hand to assist his future consort to go down from her horse.

"Sher, I told you to stop riding horses hastily don't you ever listen to me?" Irene inquired while catching her breathe as she landed her delicate and smooth hands to her betrothed.

"I was in the middle of my thoughts earlier Irene, forgive me."

Sherlock stated as he assisted the lady to get down from her horse. Irene only replied with a sigh as she fix her hair and the habiliment that she is wearing. After a couple of seconds that the royal prince and his future consort has went down from their horses, a man with a pitch black hair wearing a hat and a red scarf that nudges his neck approach the two royals' beside their horses.

"Sire, Milady, welcome back from your spontaneous expedition this morning, and yes before I forgot prince Sherlock the royal advisor has been waiting for you at the hall room since you've left the kingdom earlier" Bowed then stated after by the red scarfed man to his royal highness's.

"I see thank you Fredrick, I will be there in a minute" Stated reply by Sherlock to the scarfed man named Fredrick.

"Pleasure is all mine sire and allow me to return the horses in their stable" Fredrick grab the lead of both horses as he stated then bowed before ebbing from the royal prince and his betrothed lady.

"Are you going to met with Watson already?" asked with a silvery voice with a frown that elucidates on the exhaust face of lady Irene.

"Yes, what seems to be the matter?" replied and inquired by Sherlock as he answered the lady.

"I can't feel my foot Sher, it felt numb all of a sudden" stated by Irene whilst her hands gently grip on the prince hold.

"If that's so, then stay right here with the guards and allow me to tell Estrade to come and get you with a carriage."

The next highness stated as he let go of Irene's hold onto his, Irene replied with a slight nod along with a small dismayed mark on her face not attaining her desire for her betrothed to carry her on their way back to the Holmes castle.

Sherlock the next highness and the rightful heir for the king's throne was greeted, bowed and respected by the people of Melosh whilst making his way back to the castle. Soon when the royal prince arrived at the castle's gate there he saw the chief of the guards standing while observing the flocked of birds that flew by, Estrade the chief guard who finally saw his majesty looking at him as he approach the next highness.

"Your sire," stated by the chief of guards as he bowed and kneeled to the prince.

"You may stand up, now go and get lady Irene from the gate as she numb her foot earlier" Commanded and stated by Sherlock that prompted chief Estrade to stood up from his knelt then bowed once again to his royal prince before he skewed from his position.

Thereafter talking to the chief, the next highness continued his way as to the castle. Prince Sherlock was immediately greeted by the servants, guards, maids and workers whilst forming a two parallel lines soon as the prince entered the castle.

"Welcome back sire, advisor Watson was waiting for you, this way please."

The Holmes' head butler named JoVon Herderson stated as he lead his majesty to the hall room, where the royal advisor and a sage named Jhonny Watson is.