CHAPTER 14: THE REAL ENEMY

<~~At the Kingdom of Mostova~~>
For the last three days, Lord Charles Augustus Milverton couldn't seem to repose. As he kept on gathering, searching, and reading every paper that his butler, Blitzon Kenders had given him. The papers contain details about Cypria which was rather known at this moment as The Lost Kingdom of A.D. The context includes the family that ruled over Cypria one or twain decades ago; and the unfortunate occurrence that happened which made the ruling family, Alyakari to be separated from one another. The Alyakari family were known for their quite eccentric countenance, with their eyes comparable to such dark mythical creatures that even a slightest glaze by light they cannot bare, and their silky hair that shone glistening gold when struck by the sunlight. Lord Charles' discreet reading was suddenly abrupted by the subtle knock upon his chamber door.
"Come in," Lord Charles said, then returning his amber sheens to read once more.
"Lord Charles, I've already sent Dudley to Melosh and Henry to Motriat," stated Blitzon, holding a used papyrus at his back.
"May I see what is it you're hiding from me," Lord Charles passively remarked.
"It is a letter your grace, a letter which I cannot and perhaps, even you good lordship may not able to read, it's incomprehensible."
"Regardless! Hand it over Blitz!" The butler immediately followed, placing the letter upon the lordship's table.

Lord Charles was indeed surprised for he could not recognise nor comprehend anything from the letter at prior. The lordship however did not gave up at the first glance. He began scrutinising the letter with the point of his finger at every character, words, and perhaps even symbols rather if he would be able to identify or recognise even just one character from the letter. Difficulty he faced at prior, albeit his thorough scrutiny did not go to waste for all it matters, when he repeated the words on the latter last line that was written at the letter.
"Onlara iyi bak, LouisVePhilippe?" Lord Charles uttered inquisitively. "I cannot be possibly certain if King or Queen Alyakari referred to only one or twain person in this letter," he thought perceivably.
"Lord Charles, may I speak?"
"Speak if it's useful, if not talk to the wind Blitzon."
". . . I'm not quite certain as well your lordship, but I think the monarch of the Alyakari refers to twain person and they are Louis and Phillipe their sons, almost twins, from what I have hoisted from the legends. The Alyakari monarch then sent the two prince away from Cypria for the Alyakari was being threatened to death by an unwanted and brute force of nature, the latter was narrated to me by Henry," expounded Blitzon that urged Lord Charles to immediately stood up from his sedantry.
"My conjecture is plausible! It has to be right, no I'm always right!" Lord Charles conceitedly uttered, laughing as his smile turned to a grin.
"The treasure of Cypria is far greater, even combining all the treasure and wealth of the four kingdoms of Akrotiri and Dhekelia, it remains unmatched!" Lord Charles undoubtedly uttered, taking his sit back, while both the ends of his fingers touched together on the table.
"Pardon me your lordship, but as far as I know, Cypria was long lost. Everything about the lost kingdom of A.D is a tale—just like a living myth at this very moment. Pray not bring all your hopes up dear grace," reminded doubtfully Blitzon to his lord.
"Nay, nay, I defer! As long as he exist, so is the kingdom that he truly came from. Anyway, I did not even ask for your dull conjecture Blitz! May you now leave," irked ordered Lord Charles.
"Now. . . now. . . such a dear treasure you certainly are veiling Albert. The lost prince of Cypria however do not belong to thee, nor to anyone, nor to any kingdom here in Akrotiri and Dhekelia, I'll make sure this prince will belong to I only!" Lord Charles sternly uttered, laughing like he's quite losing touch of reality. At outside of his chamber, Butler Blitzon Kenders cannot help but to laugh menacingly along with Lord Charles as well. Delighted he was after hearing his lordship's vile plan.

After quite a long journey Bill Henry at last arrived at Kingdom Motriat. Throat yearning for a drink he then entered the Desolate Cavalry Tavern. "Quite a name this tavern has," Henry remarked as he made his way inside. But soon as he entered, he immediately discerned the two sturdy and unscrupulous man ganging up an old man at the side corner of the tavern. "Goodness, I'm too tired for this," Henry remarked, approaching the two robust man from behind. Resolute, Bill Henry wrapped both of his arms at the waist of the two lofty man.
"What's going in here boys?" Henry said grinning widely at the two man. The two man did not managed to move, they suddenly felt that their waist was being crushed and menaced by a colossus snake. "Now may you both pray leave and bother not this old man alone?" Henry said with his eyes squinting at the two man. "Y—Yes sir. . ." The two roguish man quickly run out of the tavern.
"Phew, that was a close one isn't it?" remarked Henry to the old man.
"Thank you for saving me good sir, I have nothing much could offer but I hope an ale will do," responded the old man.
"Nah, don't ya worry about it, simple thing! Besides, what with those two doing ganging you up anyway?" asked Henry.
"Those two knew, that I've saw them abduct our second prince," whispered the old man.
"Second prince? Tell me more about it," uttered Henry desperately.
"Well it'll all began here, at this tavern. Lot would not notice, but few still would. Our hidden prince is quite a mischievous one but despite of that, we all adored him. He would often go out of the castle dressed like a lady. King Albert knows, but he just allowed his brother to go yonder but not afar from the castle. I live just a few steps far from the castle so I could often see our dear prince mingle around the kingdom. But during that day he was dressed quite different, he seemed more radiant rather than he innately usually looks. His personal butler and servant seems to be with him, so I sighed calmly that the prince would be well protected. However, I saw those two man hastily passed the three of them. While on the other hand, a person who seems to be also working at the castle slowly followed behind the prince. It already seems so suspicious enough, but I reckon that I was overthinking simple matters. Then as far as I could remember it had only been an hour when I saw our hidden prince unconscious at the carriage with those two man that you've encountered just earlier," the old man paused, leaning his body towards the table. "I already said that I live just a few steps away from the castle didn't I?"
"Yes you certainly did sir," Henry responded.
"Well then, my small abode is at the opposite side of the castle's stable. Where I saw them bring the unconscious prince. This man that I've mentioned that somehow I reckon was working at the castle, was the one whom had carried the prince inside, then instantly closing and latching the stable soon as he went out. My vision is not on its best condition mind you, but I can clearly perceive that person was trembling his self out, even falling his knees upon the ground, 'til I think he felt that those two man were coming so he gave something to them, for heaven knows what could have that small sack contain, but soon as those two got'm sacks they hastily left. Whilst that man who had felt upon the ground went gravely towards the castle. The weather that day didn't cooperate well with my lurking at my porch, the sky dimmed and the rain was about to fall, I've closed my back doors and windows before I went lurking again, I've only heard a neigh of a horse. And I saw the first prince, Prince William James emerged out from the stable." the old man unfold.
"Well perhaps today was quite a lucky day, this man is a miracle!" Henry thought, as he drink his ale up. "So, what did you think about it sir?" Henry curiously asked.
"That. . . the first prince has got something to do with our hidden prince's disappearance," the old man whispered almost in a mutter.