CHAPTER 5: THE FOUR RULERS AT THE BANQUET

Akrotiri and Dhekelia is a sovereign state were different kingdoms are under a feudal system in their society. Kingdoms existing in this state can be counted merely on hands, subsequently making the sovereign state narrow and almost restricted from the other lands. But even though Akrotiri and Dhekelia is narrow and not open for other state relations, there's still these four kingdoms in Akrotiri and Dhekelia that stood out due to their kingdom's advantages, economy, wealth and agriculture. These four kingdoms are the Kingdom of Melosh at the East, the Kingdom of Motriat at the West, the Kingdom of Mostova who dominate the South and the Kingdom of Marcova who entirely own the northern part of Akrotiri.

Althrough out the years the Holmes bloodline ruled the kingdom of Melosh that can still be witnessed and observed in the current monarchy at their kingdom. Having their only highness to rule them, "Prince Sherlock Holmes" whose a full blooded Holmes to be the successor and heir to the rightful throne making him the next majesty of Melosh. The kingdom was currently ruled by his brother King Mycroft Holmes who had tentatively and absquatulately left his kingdom to emigrate and explore the world right after the war took place between the Kingdom of Melosh and its enemy kingdom at the west non other than the Kingdom of Motriat.

The two kingdom has come to its rivalry and detrimental relation because of the war that happened a few years ago, when the king majesty Mycroft Holmes had just ascended on his throne as the new ruler. From then on the kingdom of Motriat forbade the entry or any immigration of people from the kingdom of Melosh which was also done by the other kingdom forbidding people from the kingdom of Motriat to entry their kingdom.

Whilst the two kingdom at the east and west are at their rivalry, the relation between the kingdom at the north and south was contrary. The kingdom of Marcova is the sister kingdom of Mostova. Both kingdom on the north and south was ruled by the Whiteley's and Milverton's for over a few decades. The kingdom of Marcova was currently ruled by "Lord Adam Whiteley" contemporaneously with "Lord Charles Augustus Milverton" in Mostova. The kingdom of Marcova was believed to be the center of these stated kingdoms, where meetings and crucial discussions always take place.

Lord Adam Whiteley is no doubt an diligent and efficient ruler to his people, a caring and a loving brother to his little brother Samuel whose the prince of their kingdom. Asides from those intrinsic characteristics the lord has possess, he is very neutral to the two enemy kingdoms hence, Lord Adam prefer not to pick a side to diminish and avoid any further transgressions that might occur. Whilst the sister kingdom of Marcova, Mostova whose ruler is very antonymic from the other, since Mostova had decided to side and form camaraderie with the kingdom of Motriat because of the good agriculture and economy of the stated kingdom. And since the kingdom of Mostova is ruled by Lord Charles Milverton a very close friend of "King Albert James Moriarty" who in turn ruled the kingdom of Motriat.

King Albert James Moriarty has two brothers who both carry William as their first name. King Albert treat both of his brothers "equally" whilst acting like a father figure to the second and non-biological William. The first William is his blood related brother and the first prince "Prince William James Moriarty" the only known prince of the kingdom Motriat in the entire state of Akrotiri and Dhekelia. As for the second William whose his adoptive brother that he had hoisted and nurtured like his own after the war occurred killing a lot of people including the family of the second prince. "Prince William Lilith Moriarty" also known in their kingdom as the secret or the hidden prince of Motriat. Since at that time it was forbidden to have and claim two prince at one's kingdom in homage, obedience and respect for the judicious royal family monarchy in the state of Akrotiri and Dhekelia. If there are two prince in one's kingdom but the first one was born with a long year gap from the other then the second prince shall be accepted and the first born prince will be crowned as the new king immediately making the second born prince to be the first one, but if the two prince has coeval at the same time whilst the ruler is still at his current early reign then the second and the younger prince must be judicially killed. But even though the people at the kingdom of Motriat knew about their second prince they wholeheartedly accept, respect and cherish their beloved prince in such a belief that it can ensnare luck and wealth. And also because of his inherent beauty from both outside and within.