Chapter 11: Open the Game

The night of the Rating Game has arrived and everyone was waiting in the clubroom. Everyone was preparing for this battle. Kiba sharpened his sword, Koneko put on her fingerless gloves, Rias and Akeno were drinking tea, and the other three sat on the couch. The door opens before revealing Sona and Tsubaki as they walked in.

Sona: Sorry if I'm interrupting.

Rias: No worries, Sona. Come in.

Akeno: Glad you can make it.

Blaze: So what's Sona doing here?

Rias: They're here to broadcast the game to the others families who are going to watch.

Blaze: Oh, so we'll be live on Underworld T.V.

Rias: Essentially, yes.

Sona: It's Rias' first Rating Game. I wouldn't miss an event like this for anything.

Rias: Well, I'll try and make it interesting for you.

A white magic circle appeared and Grayfia emerged from it.

Grayfia: Its almost time. I hope your ready for this my lady.

Rias: Yes, we're ready when ever you are.

Grayfia turns towards Blaze.

Grayfia: Human Blaze, are you sure you want to go through with this?

Blaze: Of course I do. Rias is my dear friend, I'll help her out in the only way I can. Participating in this Devils game.

Grayfia nods her head, satisfied with his answer.

Grayfia: In a few moments, we'll use this magic circle to transport you and your team to the battlefield.

Issei and Asia looked at Grayfia confused.

Issei: Wait, what battlefield?

Akeno: It's an alternate space created for the game. And because it's not real, we have full license to do some damage and even burn it to the ground if we wanted.

Blaze: I'm a bit concerned about how happy you sounded there with burning a place down.

Sona: We'll be in the student council room in a broadcast booth, calling the game. We'll be cheering you on. Good luck.

Rias: Thanks a lot. Just try and keep the play by play fair.

Sona: Oh, I'll keep it clean. But if I were a betting girl, I'd say you're going to beat that scum bag seven ways from Sunday.

Sona and Tsubaki then walked out the room with Blaze waving goodbye to them. Grayfia then spoke up.

Grayfia: There's something I forgot to tell you.

Rias: And what might that be?

Grayfia: That the Devil King Lucifer will be watching the game.

Rias looked at Grayfia shocked, as she now had an annoyed look.

Rias: Oh, Brother dearest.

Blaze, Issei, and Asia looked at Rias in shock.

Issei: Wait, you mean to tell me that your brother is the Devil King ruler of the Underworld?

Kiba: Yes, he is. His title is Lucifer. His real name is Sirzechs, although he goes by many names. During the war, our leader died and Sirzechs took the throne and led us through a dark time. He saved the Devil Kingdom from ruin.

Blaze: Whoa...

Issei: I had no idea.

Issei looked at Rias concerned before a magic circle appeared.