Page 1

The Meeting

"guess what" "what honey" "I got chosen to be in a house filled with famous people. It's called the Sway House" "that's great. I always knew you would be successful. You take after your mother" "sure do mom" "how are you gonna pay for the rent" "my scholarship covers everything at USC and the boys said until I get settled they will cover it" "that's so nice of them I hope they are good guys" "if they aren't mama I am moving out immediately" "I know you will. I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished. Focus on your studies too the only way your scholarship will last is if you keep your grades up" "I know mama" "I have to go tell your dad about this I will call you back later honey" "alright love you talk later" 

I just got off the phone with my mama about how I got chosen to be the only girl in a house filled with boys. I didn't think my mama would be happy with it but she was. She knows I have really good judgment on things so she trusts me I guess. I have talked with Talent X and Thriller about it and they said my rent will be covered until I am fully moved in and am stable. I have spoken with Bryce Hall as well. He is the founder of the house. He is known as "The Party Animal" which I guess is good I have someone like me there. I am a chrisitan girl from Gerogia. Even though I am Christian doesn't mean I don't like to have fun. 

I am a cheerleader at USC and am studying nursing. I have always wanted to be a therapist and help people with their emotions but therapists don't have good pay and I wanted to be successful. I took the harder route now I am going to be a nurse while dealing with social media and cheerleading. I have a good-paying job at this small coffee shop near my campus. They understand my schedule so if I don't show up one day they will know why. 

Monday

Monday morning I got up and started vlogging. I had cheer practice this morning and after that, I have to go to "Whitney's Coffee Shop" which is where I work, then I have to go to The Sway House to meet all the boys and the managers. The manager for the Sway House recommended I get myself a personal manager as well. 

AH- Hey vloggie so today I have a busy day. I have practice from 5 to 8, my PEDs intern class, work till 2:00, then I have a meeting I need to go to at 3:00. Currently, it is 4:20 and I look rough. 

I got changed into my cheer practice uniform and walked downstairs. I went to the facility and some of them were already there. We warmed up stretching then had to go straight in too tumbling. 

After practice and class

I went back to my dorm and started getting ready for work. I am wearing what I am wearing to work for the meeting with the Sway Boys so it had to look good for their first impression of me. I have started texting with Noah Beck. He is a new member of the house I have to admit he is pretty hot but I heard he is talking to this girl Dixie Danilo. I got dressed into this.

(this without the shorts and a white skirt)

I went to work and Charlie who is Whitney's niece was sitting on the barstool at the counter.

"Hey Anna" "Hey Charlie"

I walked behind the counter to get my apron. There were no customers in there yet so I decided to take an Instagram picture. 

Anna.Heid

- dream job @WhitenysCoffeeLA

Liked by SwayLa, Whitney's Coffee, and 210,000 others.

More Comments

It was a slow day today so I got to leave earlier and be early for the meeting. I am super nervous about meeting everyone. I looked them up and all of them look super intimidating. I decided to use my free time and go over all the details with our contract so I have that fresh on my mind. I had the address in my GPS. I thought it took me to the wrong house because the house was huge. There were about 3 Teslas in the driveway. It looked like it had 10 or more rooms with 3 or 4 floors. I was in shock. As I pulled into the driveway I saw Blake Gray taking out the trash. He waved at me and waited for me to get out of my car. I got my keys and phone then got out of the car.

"Hey, so you must be Anna" "that's me" "well I am new too so don't worry it will be awesome here if you are worrying" " I am just nervous about being the only girl" "well most of the boys have girlfriends even if they don't say it. Like Bryce abs Addison, Josh and Nessa, Mads and Jaden, Quinton and Cynthia, Anthony and Avani." " oh okay" "Blake how long does it take to take out the trash Anna is gonna be here soon," says Josh as he walks out of the house. He gave me a smile"she's here already" "I can see that come on in" " thanks" 

I walked in too the house and I was right super big. The kitchen was humongous and the living room was divided into 2 sections. There was like this modern-day, fancy, clean, white space and then this room with glass sliding doors with curtains that are very teenager looking space. It had led lights, beanbags, couches, and a TV. Quinton and Noah were sitting on the couch. Then all of the rest of the boys came downstairs. 

"so this is Anna Heid you guys all know her," Bryce said "Our manager Michael Gruen is upstairs looking over the contract" Bryce added "ok" "so if this all goes well we wanted to invite you to come to the beach with us to get to know each other more before you move in," Blake says "yeah I will have to check my schedule but that should work" "you are very busy" Josh chimes in "well with work, cheer, school, and this I am extremely busy. "I don't know how you manage all of that" Josh says "it just takes commitment" 

First chapter guys hope you like it. Please make sure to vote, comment, follow anything positive or helpful.