Page 6

Life Goes On

Skip 2 weeks

Thursday

"I can't believe he did this" "He just leaves like that with no notice at all" "its unprofessional" "just wait till Michael finds out" 

So Griffin left the Sway House for good. It was very shocking to all of us but he said we should have known that this was gonna end like this. 

Go back 2 days

Tuesday

I heard screaming downstairs and crying. I went downstairs and saw Dixie punching Griffin's chest crying and everyone else on the other side of the room. I went to the other side of the room and texted Josh.

Anna- what happened
Josh- chase tweeted that Griffin had cheated on Dixie with 2 different girls multiple times and so now this is happening
Anna- wtf with who
Josh- Bryce's ex-girlfriend
Anna- oh god 
Josh- ik

Dixie saw me and left Griffin and came over to me and I hugged her. Dixie and I have become great friends recently. We walked up the stairs together and went into my room. "what happened" "i-i he cheated on me- me" "it is ok" I rubbed her back and her cries softened. She stopped crying and said "you promise you won't tell anyone" "yeah" "I cheated on him with Noah" "WHAT" "be quiet. We were on and off and we went on a break and I hooked up with Noah." "omg do you like Noah" "I don't know but I am definitely not dating him right now with everything going on or even trying to start a new relationship." "I am sorry about Griffin he was never my favorite" "ok we need to change the subject... what is going on with you and Chad," Dixie said " well we went on another date Monday and it was really good. We went to the movies and watched Scoob. It was really cute." "did you guys kiss" "nope but we held hands and he kissed my cheek It's progress" We both laughed and decided to do something fun. Dixie and I decided to just watch movies all night long. 

We ended up staying awake till 4:00 in the morning. We woke up because Charli wanted Dixie to come home so she could talk to her. I walked downstairs with Dixie and she left. No one was awake yet and I didn't have really anything to do so I decided to start vlogging and organizing the kitchen.

 No one was awake yet and I didn't have really anything to do so I decided to start vlogging and organizing the kitchen