Page 8

Moody

Monday

I woke up to Bryce laying on the foot of my bed and Josh and Noah right beside me. "get out" "someone isn't happy" Noah said " go" "what's wrong" "I am tired" "you aren't sleepy look" Josh said He picked me up and threw me up in the air and caught me. "Josh you're so annoying," I said as he smiled at me in his arms. He dropped me down on the bed and laid on the bed right beside me. "you should be happy for today" Noah said  "why" "my sister is coming up" "I miss her so much" 

Noah's little sister is the cutest thing ever. She is turning 2 today and Noah said that we would host her party. She is so cute her name is Hazel Grey. A couple of weeks ago she came over and picked out my outfit for her party. 

"When is she coming" "in about an hour," Noah said "ok time to get ready," Josh said as he picked me up again and stood me up on the ground. The boys went downstairs and I got up and ready. 

.

.

.

.

Noah's mom came in with Hazel sleeping in her arms. Noah's other sister and dad came in with some decorations for her party. It is basically going to be us and Dixie that are coming. Hazel loves Dixie. We put Hazel in Griffin's old room to sleep we made a palette on the floor for her. We all started decorating for her party. In the end, it looked really pretty. Everyone went back inside and by then Dixie had shown up with the cake. 

I heard Hazel coming down the stairs because she plops down them. When she got to the bottom of them she ran up to Noah and hugged him, then me, then Dixie. Dixie and Noah aren't official but they are basically dating.

.

.

.

.

.

The party was really fun for Hazel. She had a blast plus everyone got content from it so thats good. 

Anna.Heid