Chapter 1- The beginning, summoning of a heroic spirit

Bell pov:

Eina: "Remember Bell, don't go bellow floor 4."

Bell: "Yes, Eina-san..."

With that i left the guild building. It's been couple of days since i became an adventurer, i hope what grandpa said is true.

He always spoke of Orario. Where you can become a hero and save a girl, maybe even make a harem...

No!

*sigh*

Let's just go to the dungeon.

Once i finished thinking about what Eina-san said, i finally have gone to the dungeon.

Being a newbie and a level 1 at that, i shouldn't go bellow the 4th floor. But if i continue like this i will never become a hero!

So, with that in mind i rushed to the lower floors. Right now i found myself on the 3th floor.

A goblin suddenly jumped from the shadows and in a panic i froze. Due to this i felt a powerful hit to my ribs.

Bell: "Argh!"

But i couldn't afford to stay down, so i got up and took out my knife. Thanks to my armor i didn't suffer to much damage.

Now that i was ready i faced the goblin.

He quickly moved and with his club was about to hit me again from the right, i blocked with my knife and delivered a kick that send him going backwards.

While he was flying back, i tried to shorten the distance and finish him. But he got up and hit me with the club. Once again i felt a sharp pain, but this time i didn't stop.

I grabbed the club and brought him closer and with my other hand stabbed him in the head. Killing the goblin on the spot.

Bell: "This goblin... was abnormal."

Compared to the other goblins, this one was faster and stronger than the rest.

I thought that goblins were the weakest monsters around. It's probably just me being a newbie, but still. I felt uneasy about that goblin.

But either way i was not going to stop.

Today i am reaching the 5th floor!

With that determination, i went on ahead.

Before i decided to go to the 5th floor, i found a golden cup on the floor. 

Was this a drop item?

But i don't remember Eina-san ever saying anything about the golden cup.

Either way i took the cup and placed it into my bag. 

Who knows maybe i can give this to Eina-san and sell it at the high price. Or maybe even give it to the goddess!

Yeah! She will look super happy i am sure!

But soon all of that happiness that i had was gone.

Why?

Because a giant bull monster, or widely known as minotaur was in front of me.

It still hasn't noticed me, but i couldn't move.

Fear took complete control of my body and mind. I stared at the above 2 meters bull. Even though he wasn't facing directly at me, i couldn't help but freeze at the sight of it.

The only thoughts i had were simple.

Was i going to die here?

I was going to die right?