Chapter 5- Monsterphilia

As per usual, people keep boosting my ego and making me happy so here is another chapter :D 

No pov:

A night fell upon Orario, multiple lights across the streets lit up the city. People happily walked around with a smile on there faces. Some drank there wine, while others just talked about there adventures.

Yet outside of Orario's walls it was anything but peaceful.

Multiple attacks were sent by each man fighting at this moment, the ground beneath them crumbled due to the sheer force of there attacks.

But due to Chiron's array, nobody could hear anything that was happening.

Chiron: "That dark silhouette... and those moves... it's that of a servant." he thought.

Just as Chiron said, right at this moment he was fighting a silhouette of a warrior with a spear in it's hands, it also wore traditional chinese clothes.

Chiron: "You feel like a servant, yet you are all black... If i had to call you something a shadow servant would be correct, no?"

The figure didn't speak, all this time Chiron was trying to talk to this "shadow servant" but no answer came.

The moment each other spotted each other the shadow servant attacked, this briff stare of in Chiron's eyes was a miracle.

Chiron: "It's like king Gilgamesh said, this is going no where."

With that said, Chiron readied once again to face the shadow servant.

Finally seeing that Chiron was going to fight again, the shadow servant with his spear charged at him.

With just a single step the shadow servant appeared in front of Chiron thrusting a spear at his face, Chiron quickly moved to the right to avoid.

He continued by getting closer, and with a fist he sent a punch at the shadow servants gut.

The shadow servant rotated, dodging and attacking at the same time. 

Chiron jumped into the air, avoiding the long spear.

The shadow servant upon seeing this was about to make chase, but it a spam of a 0.2 second he noticed that Chiron's hand position changed.

He quickly  hurried backwards and as he did so he was bombarded by multiple arrows. Each arrow upon impact left a crater due to sheer force.

Yet the shadow servant was able to deflect the most dangerous ones coming at him.

Chiron: "What incredible physical ability... his skill is not lacking at all, but he is far from his peak in terms of martial arts." he quickly concluded as he watched the shadow servant.

Even from just couple of moves, Chiron was able to see how mighty his opponent was. Yet he saw it, a weakness.

Once Chiron was finally back on the ground, with his bow he sent multiple arrows. Only this time the arrows didn't explode, to add some didn't even hit the shadow servant.

Shadow servant didn't think much of this and continued his rush at Chiron as he deflected the incoming arrows.

Finally at the range of his spear another supersonic thrust was sent towards Chiron.

Yet at such close range, once again Chiron dodged. This time he went even deeper underneath his opponents guard.

Shadow servant quickly brought back it's spear to guard and he succeed. Chiron's fist met the spear, sending the shadow servant into the air.