ateez as boyfriends

reaction by @ cieluvity on tumblr :))

♡──HONGJOONG:

youll have to fight seonghwa for his love /j

youll have to fight seonghwa for his love /j. he's a very sweet and attentive boyfriend but sometimes he gets enraptured in his work and you have to go and drag him home. i firmly believe this boy giggles whenever he kisses, especially at the beginning of your relationship. his kisses arent full on makeouts but they arent light pecks either, just that really solid, grounding and firm smooch that makes both of you weak at the knees. he loves hugging you, especially if hes taller than you and can come up behind you and rest his chin on your head. and if youre equal height, his head will be on your shoulder. if hes shorter, hes fully snuggling his head into your back. i think hed love cuddling with you and god i cant get little spoon hongjoong outta my head. hes definitely taking that position because being the leader of 5 boys and a whole ass woosan is difficult and he deserves to be taken care of. i think dates with him would be really chill, like chill cafe and restaurant dates. also yall would totally rework clothes together and hed make you model everything. i think hed text you very randomly and totally not in a way thats organised or consistent but theyd still be the sweetest texts ever. for nicknames, i think hed stick with something like my prince(ss) or princen/x for my enby readers. the boys would love you and deffo appreciate you for taking care of their small leader!

♡──SEONGHWA:

our lovely demon, hwa! seonghwa would be the absolute sweetest most caring boyfriend ever, constantly asking how you are, what youre doing, if youve eaten today, drank enough, etc

our lovely demon, hwa! seonghwa would be the absolute sweetest most caring boyfriend ever, constantly asking how you are, what youre doing, if youve eaten today, drank enough, etc. hwa probably kisses really cutely and so so so sweetly. he gives me the vibes of someone whod gently peck you at first before going in for a slightly longer, firmer kiss. he treats you like youre royalty no matter what. i think hwa would love to initiate hugs but hed love it even more if you did. just go up to him and back hug him, even if you are shorter. itll make him stop whatever hes doing and turn around in your grip to hug you back. and the hug may last for a couple of seconds, or it may last for 5 minutes, who knows. its just depends on seonghwa's mood. and yours, ofc. i think seonghwa would love cuddling, but only really when the intent is to sleep. dont get me wrong, you want cuddles, hwa will give them to you, but he much prefers it when youre both tucked into bed, cuddled up together, ready to go to sleep. he just likes having you close in his sleep, okay? dates with hwa would be a-ma-zing, no joke. he'd take you to all these different restaurants (which all vary in price, btw). he'll invite you to join him and the boys for trips out and about but then completely abandon the boys to spend time with you. with texting, hwa is the type to send you those check in messages. like asking if youve eaten and drank water, etc., especially if he cant be there in person to eat with you. for nicknames, i think hwa would use the cutest lil nicknames ever. like angel, and love. he gives those vibes. the boys would tease you two so much, but to be honest they love you and how happy you make hwa.