chapter 3

Tw: blood, r@pe (i will put the tw when it comes and ened for this one because this is a little bit worse then the rest. Have fun)

Y/n pov

I have been running for hours and haven't stopped. I can't feel my legs. My Brothers where chasing me for a little then stopped. I was running until i someone just grabbed me and took me somewhere. I tried getting out of my grasp.

Tw: starting

"Hey its ok. I would never hurt such a pretty young lady like you." The guy said. He pinned me against the wall. I could feel him get hard. I shut my eyes as he started to unbuttoned his pants. Rhen he started to touch me. He then grabbed a knife and put it against my neck and started to take off my shirt. I started to try to get out of his grasp. Still didn't work. He turned me around and started to lower my underwear and started to rape me. I tried screaming but he covered my mouth. I was able to move my arms and i moved my arm back and elbowed him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain. I ran over to my bag that he threw and i grabbed my bat and clothes and quickly put on my clothes

Tw: over

I grasped the bat harder and started to beat the shit out of him and yelled

"AVA RAISED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH, NOT A BITCH!!" (Song reference. Sorry i had to change the first word though) i stopped hitting him after 3 minutes and ran. It's a good thing i brought my bat. I had blood running down my body. And i just kept running. I didn't stop. No one that i ran cared.

Time skip 10 day

I haven't slept in days nor aten. Ive drankn water from the rivers ive came across. I don't know where i am at this point. I walked for a while. I then randomly remembered i have my phone which surprisingly i haven't use because like i said i forgot. I check where i am and i checked the time. Its currently dark which the time would explain because it 12:47 am. And apparently im in Georgia!? How in the hell did i make it to Georgia? Im almost to Florida. Ill just keep going though. I was really hungry. But i kept walking. I was tired. But i kept walking. I was in a mass amounts of pain. But i kept going. I didn't give up. I was still in my old clothes, And i still had blood all over me.

Time skip 2 day

Ive been in Florida for a day now. I feel absolutely sick from not eating or drinking water. Im suprised im not dead yet. My vision started to get blurry and i was getting light headed. I was dragging my baseball bat and the side walk. (Never been to Florida. Sorry) i honestly felt like a murderer. And i probably looked like one with all the blood on me and the bat. I saw two older mean about in there mid 20's run towards me. I wanted to run so u tried. But i couldn't. My vision went really blurry then i blacked. Last thing i remember where the men running towards me.

Karl pov

I went to Florida to visit Clay (dream) and Nick (sapnap). Nick and i where walking baack from the store when we see a kid or a teen covered in blood? And carrying a bat.

"Is that a kid covered in blood? They look sick" Nick said kinda confused and concerned.

"Yeah it is. Ima go see if there ok." I started walking over to them, when they looked over they saw us and started running away. The kid wasn't running straight forwards. Something was wrong with them. I started to run to catch up with them when they just completely fell over. I think they fainted.

"Oh my god" i ran over to the kid and checked there pulse. They where alive.

"Call clay now. We need to take them to the house" i said trying to wake them up.

"Shouldn't we call 911?" (once again idk what it would be there. Ive never been there)

"No! I think they just need a little carrying for and they'll be ok." Nick call Clay to let him know that we might be late and what happen, and that where bringing the kid home. Sapnap is stronger so he gave me the couple of bags that he was holding and carefully picked up the kid gently and we walk back to the house.

Omg guys 2 chapters in a day, pog. Welp i might work on another chapter now. Maybe 3 characters?? Welp love you all see you later. Once again eat food and drink water. Also im sorry for this chapter. Also longer chapter so im happy about that. Bye live you all

-Wilbur/Alex