chapter 4

Tw: blood, cuts/scars (not from sh) and abuse and nightmares, mentions of r@pe.

Clay pov

I was cleaning up the house a bit after Karl and Sapnap left. After about 40 minutes i get a call from sapnap saying something about a kid or something? I don't remember because he was kinda panicking and yelling. After about another 20 minutes or so they come back to the house. But when i look over from the counter i see sapnap holding a teen covered in blood and karl holding the groceries and a blood cover bat.

"Woah! What the hell happened?!"

"We aren't sure exactly. We just say them and started walking towards them to see if they where ok and they started running and then just fell over." Karl said. I couldn't tell if he was nervous or what.

"Ima bring them to my room and just let them rest and we can talk to them once they get up. Karl grab a glasd of water and bring it up please." Sapnap said walking upstairs. Karl set down everything quickly and grabbed a glass of water and followed Sapnap. 

Small time skip

"Ima go check on them, ill be tight back." I said. I wanted to get a closer look on what they looked like. I quickly went upstairs to Sapnap's room. I was nervous to see what they looked like and ect. I quietly opened the door to see that they where awake. They looked scared and confused. But they where in there bag grabbing something.

"Who are you?" They asked as they backed up into the corner of the room.

"Im Dream. But call me Clay. I promise i won't hurt you. What's your name?" I asked im a calm voice. I could see they where shaking. I think out of nervousness.

"I-im Y/n..Uhh where am i and how did i get here?" They weren't to scared.

"well you at my house. Umm follow me." They hesitated a bit but eventually gave in and followed.

"Guys. Gusse who awake" karl and Sapnap turned there heads towards me and Y/n.

"Oh hey. What's you name?" Karl asked in a soft tone.

"Im Y/n. And you guys are?" They aren't scared anymore i gusse.

"Im Karl"

"Im Sapnap but my real name is Nick."

"Oh. You guys are from the Dream smp aren't you?" Welp.

"Yeah we are" i answered.

"Ok that would explain why you guys look familiar and sound familiar. Wow. That's cool"

"Yeah. Ok so, what happened to you?" Sapnap asked.

"SAPNAP!" i yelled at him as Karl hit his arm.

"No, it fine. Well what do you want to know. Lime why im covered in blood or what." Y/n said calmy.

"Sure, let's start with that. Why are you covered in blood?" Sapnap said curious. I walked over to them and sat down as they sat on the floor.

"Well one i got raped and the rat bastered cut my neck. Which im suprised im not dead from that and second just from running for a long time i gusse. There probably more." We sat in shock once Y/n said rape. But they seemed like it was a normal thing.

"Why'd you say that so calmy? But wow im sorry you had to deal with that." Sapnap asked.

"Oh, uhh ive been raped before.  I don't really know why im so calm about it." Ok so it's happened before.

"Ok now here's another question why are you by your self?" Karl asked. I somewhat forgot he was there. Oops.

"Oh, ran away from my family and just never stopped running." Once again they where cslm about it. What the hell.