chapter 8

Ok so shat happened was they continued there game of truth or dare or drink. Y/n got some food and also went to Sapnap's room and just stayed almost all night, they got 1 or 2 hours of sleep, also everyone eles went to bed to, karl /Sapnap in 1 room and George/dream in another

Sapnap's pov. Time skip next day

I wake up next to karl some almost forgetting what happened. I was about to get up when i saw Y/n alseep on the floor. Which i almost forgot about Y/n. I quietly got up and picked up Y/n and gently layed them on my bed near karl. I walked downstairs to see Clay awake.

"Morning" i say in a tired voice as i grab some coffee

"Morning, how'd you sleep?"

"Fine, when i got up i almost forgot about Y/n and was close to stepping one them"

"Wow, nice job Nick!" Clay has been awake for a while and i can tell.

"How long have you been up for?" I asked somewhat curious. He usually gets up at like 7:30 or 8. But noo today he got up before that.

"Like an hour and a half."

"So youve been up since like 4:30! Whyy?"

"Couldn't sleep well. I bet Y/n didn't either" clay said the last part quietly

"Wait why?" I asked

"I don't know, im just gusseing they didn't get much sleep, me you George and karl where yelling last night an Y/n was already in your room." He is right

"Yeah i gusee" for some reason clay smirked and didn't say anything, i was confused but then i felt someone tackle me to the ground.

"AHhh- What the hell!" I yelled. Clay was just dying of laughter and then i heard George and Karl run down the stairs.

"what just happened!?" George asked, then i heard Y/n laughing.

"Teaching Sapnap a stupid ass lesson. Dont yell when i try and sleep asshole!" Y/n said

"BUT IT WASN'T JUST ME THEY WHERE TOO HOW COME THIS IS ON ME?!!"

"Ooo i know they where yelling too but like i could mainly hear you, bitch. I mean at least you didn't have sex with Karl!" Y/n said but then quickly got up and ran somewhere! They knew what was gonna happen.

"WOW, im gonna kill you!" Everyone was laughing beside me and y/n but ofcourse i didn't know where y/n was.

"Hey you want a clue where they are. They just texted me if you wanted one!" Clay asked.

"Yes please!" I asked with a pouting face

"Ok uhh somewhere you will probably never look but i would!"

"How in the hell is that supposed to give me a hint?"

"Fine, there in a small area! Thats all i can say." He said and i started looking for Y/n.

Time skip 1 hour

"HOW IN THE HELL ARE THEY SO GOOD AT HIDING!!" i yelled. It's been an hour and i still cant fine them.

*huffs* "I give up" i said but then i heard a faint giggle. It was coming from either dreams roon ir mine, but the thing is i checked both of the rooms already!

"SAPNAP!" clay yelled

"YEAH?"

"DID YOU FIND Y/N YET!?"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK! NO I HAVE NOT!" After that i heard his faint laugh from downstairs. I walked into room and looked underneath my bed, desk anything. I checked my closet, still nothing. I quickly walk downstairs.

"Hey Clay can i go in your room?"

"I don't care you just need to fine Y/n! You also so didn't ask before so what the point in askin" With that i walked back upstairs and to clay's room. I check his closet, underneath his desk and bed and still nothing. Where the hell could they be?

Y/n's pov

Ive been hiding in the same spot for hours. Now see the thing is Sapnap's never gonna fine me, i could hear him in the room. But George could possibly be pissed about where i am. Since George is moving in with Clay and Sapnap soon he unpcked his luggage which was surprisingly big enough for me to fit in. His luggage is in the top of Dream's closet. Yeah soo im in Georges fuckin' luggage. I text dream really quickly

💚green blob💚

Dream im gonna die here lmao

R.I.P Y/n. You probably will
Die there if yoi don't get out

Ok hold on......
Dream im gay

Dumbass ik that.

Stfu TELETUBBY. Anyways im
Gonna scare him. You're probably gonna
Hear him scream so yeah. BRB

Sapnap had the closet still open so heres my chance.

3.....

2.....

1....

"HEY MOTHERFUCKER" i jump out of the luggage, well more fell so. I was also right Because he scream loud. I was dying of laughter and i could head everyone eles BESIDES Sapnap laughing.

"How in the fuck did you even think of that"

"Donno"

"It's to early for this shit!"

"It's only like 7 or 8 am. I thought i was gonna die there." I got up and walked downstairs to C- Dream and gave him a high-five. I got a message from Melody saying she's in Florida and ect.

"Dream can i meet with uhh well Melody later today?" I was nervous for his answer.

"I don't care go ahead. Legally im not your parents, even if i where id say yes" i did a small happy cheer. And gave him a hug.

"Thank you!" He pated me on the back

"no problem." I let go and sat down on the sofa and went on my phone for a bit.

"Wait, Y/n where were you even hiding?" George asked.

"You might get mad but in your luggage thats in dreams closet at the top!"

"H- ... Howd you even get up and in there?"

"I honestly couldn't tell you, i don't even know!"

Hey guys! Quick update!! I may have some drama planned for the next chapter 🤔. So gusse well know! Also is someone planning to adopt Y/n. Well see. Anyways love you all . Stay safe and drink water and ect. Byee ♤

-Wilbur/alex out