XXIV. real life

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY" NICK SHOUTED AS he ran into her living room, tackling the girl into a hug. "officially 18, officially a boston girl"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" chris shouted as he ran in, a few seconds after nick wirh matt following him behind holding three bags. "why do you have so many bags babe" mason said, grabbing one of the bags off the boy and placing it on the floor.

"presents from each of us" matt said, looking over to audrey. "you'll like mine the most" chris said, side hugging audrey and sitting down, sprawling himself over his girlfriend. "he's lying, you'll love mine more" nick said and sat down next to chris.

"open them!" chris said, looking at the bags. "okay, okay."

audrey walked over and grabbed the other two bags off matt and the one off the floor before sitting down across from everyone and grabbing the bag labelled, 'from nick'

"okay, first present!" she exclaimed, grabbing a box out of the bag and opening it up to see all her favourite snacks and a small card saying 'happy birthday auds'

"aw thank you nick" she said and smiled at him, walking over to give him a quick hug before running back to the bags to open up the one labelled 'from chris'

she oepned up the bag to a small throw over blanket, a card that read 'happy birthday shitty head. joking. i love u' and a small glass jar with a bunch of candies in it. "chris, why did you call me a shitty head?"

chris looked around the room before looking at her. "uhm."

"i'm joking, thank you" she said and hugged him before going back to the final bag which was labelled, 'for audrey, from matt'

she opened the bag up and smiled instantly. "matt!"

audrey ran up to matt and jumped ontop of him, engulfing him in a big hug. "matt, you didn't have to" she said, holding a box in her hand as they pulled away from the hug. "open it" he said and smiled at her.

she nodded and opened up the box, revealing a small necklace with the letter 'A' on it. "matt, thank you" she smiled and carefully took the necklace out the box. "put it on for me?" she asked, turning around and moving her hair out the way.

matt grabbed the necklace and put it around her neck for her, closing the clasp. she turned around and smiled at him. "thank you" she mouthed and walked back to where she had unopened presents from juliet, mason and amara. "OPEN MINE RIGHT NOW" mason shouted

audrey laughed nad grabbed masons wrapped present, shaking it. "mason what have you bought me?"

"open it and see you bitch"

she rolled her eyes at him playfully and opened the box up. "aw mason, not the best friend baby photos"

"i had to, you just looked so good"

"lies" she said, smiling and hugging mason.

after opening the rest of her gifts, the group decided to go to mcdonald's. chris and amara were sat at the very back, mason, juliet and nick were sat in the middle whilst audrey and matt were sat at the front. nick ordered everyone's meal and they parked up in a empty parking lot.

"yall i'm getting like.. flashbacjs from the first time we were here" audrey said, looking at nick, matt and chris. "facts tho. omg"

"it's hard to believe like, we've gotten so fucking close like all of us in the space of a month." chris said, throwing fry into his mouth.

"for real though. because i never thought i'd be as close as i am with audrey's friends like i thought we were just gonna be friends because of youtube but i'm kinda glad we got closer" matt said looking at audrey.

"yeah, i'm glad we all got closer. but i already knew me and audrey would be close" nick said, shrugging.

"i knew me and nick would be close" audrey said.

"WELL PERSONALLY, i didn't think i'd be friends with any of you" mason said, eating his burger. "okay yeah no shit sherlock."

"do you guys think that we'll all still stay in contact when mason and juliet go back to madison?"

"of course. 100% without a doubt" juliet said,

"i wouldn't just ditch yall" mason said.

audrey smiled with the group. they laughed and enjoyed their meals in the car for a good hour or so before deciding it was getting late and they should go home. although doing pretty much nothing for her birthday, audrey counted this as one of her favourites. simply because she was celebrating it with her best friends.

"hey audrey, can we talk?" matt asked, pulling the girl aside. "of course" audrey said, smiling as they walked into the kitchen.

"what's up?" she asked, making herself a glass of water.

"i've been thinking about this for a while" he said, leaning on the counter. "mhm" she mumbled, sipping her water. "and i really like you auds, a lot."

audrey nodded and stood next to him. "i like you a lot too" she said, looking at him. "i want you to be my girlfriend" he said, looking at her.

she paused, stepping back. "yes. i'll be your girlfriend"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELLE TALKS

final chapter after
this. i'm so not ready :(

BUT FINALLY MATT
ASKED HER OUT
LETS GOOO.

anyways, i love y'all
and see you next chapter and
i'm SORRY for these agonising
updates.

don't forget to vote and DONT
be a silent reader, comment
and get involved.