M-Master~

Dr. Rogers was walking into the classroom where his boyfriend was waiting for him. "You've arrived Sir. ," Vaudry said smirking. 

Rogers walked up to him and pinned him against the wall. "You know I dont like it when you call me sir," Rogers growled in his ear. 

Vaudry became a blushing mess when he heard those words.

'I just want him to shove his huge cock and fuck me on the spot right now' he thought.

Mr. Vaudry's pov

He suddenly presses his lips against mine shocking me. He tries shoving his tongue in for entrance but I refuse so he squeezes my ass making me gasp. He then shoves his tongue in, exploring my cave. 

Dr. Rogers Pov

I flip him over and smack his ass earning another yelp from him. I unbuckle his belt and pull his pants and boxers down. I swirl my tongue around the tip satisfied with the taste. "A..Ah fuck Rogers," Vaudry moaned. 

 I smirk and shove my mouth down his cock going faster every minute. Hearing Vaudry's moans was like music to my ears.

I feel his warm creamy liquid squirt to the back of my mouth, I swallow every drop savoring the taste. I wipe my mouth smirking at him. "Now it's your turn slut," I growled. 

He unbuckles my pants and and puts his mouth on the tip. I pull on his manbun and shove my cock down his throat and start thrusting in his mouth. I can hear him moan every time I hit the back of his throat.

I thrust one more time in his mouth before releasing my seeds deep down his throat making sure he swallows every bit. 

I spread his legs and center my dick to his anus. "You ready for this slut," I asked. "Yes daddy please fill me up with your kids." He moaned. That turned me on so I started thrusting and thrusting hitting all his g spots. We moan so loud I'm sure all the other teachers could hear us. 

I thrust one more time before cuming deep inside of him. 

"Ahh fuck that was so good we should do it again sometime." Vaudry said.  We here the door open and see a student there so we shoot him and he dies the end.

I wrote part of this shit in may so thats why its sloppy as hell