My Typical Day

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

My alarm went of for the one millionth time. Well it sounded like it. I rolled over and pressed snooze on it for the 3rd time this morning. I checked the time before rolling over and trying to go back to bed.

8:15

I had my alarm set to 7 in the morning and it goes if every 30 minutes after pressing snooze.

HANG ON!!

8:15??? I only have 15 minutes to get ready and get to the set!!!

I jump up and literally run to the bathroom. I peel of my sweaty pajamas and jump in the shower. Taking time to wash my hair and body only, I'm done in just five minutes.

A WORLD RECORD!!!!

I get out and wrap a towel around me and walk back to my bedroom. I go to my closet and pick out a black crop top with purple designing on it. I then go to my dresser and get a pair of black skinny jeans.

I set the towel on the floor and get dressed. I have only 5 minutes to do my hair and make up so I just brush my hair and leave it's natural waves to it instead of straightening it like I usually do.

I then sit down at my vanity and apply base, skipping bronzer (since I'm naturally tan) I put on blush and light red lipstick. I also add just a thin line if eyeliner and just a little mascara.

I check the clock and see that I had did my makeup in 6 minutes, which is over my time limit. Since it takes me 20 minutes to get to the set. I'm gonna be 30 minutes late because of traffic.

I jog downstairs and write a quick note to my house keeper.

Don't forget to feed my dog. Clean the upstairs guest room since I have a friend coming to stay. Please clean the kitchen also.

I tape the note to the fridge and walk towards the door. Grabbing my purse and car keys I jog outside to my jeep.

*Arriving at the set*

Right now I am walking to the security at the doors of the building we are filming the middle budget movie at. I agreed to do the movie because my dads best friend is the director.

The movie is about a girl named Nia, who falls in love with a guy who hates her. So she has to set out to make him fall in love with her. The her is me and the him is Roger Tillens, also a new actor like me. He gets on my nerves though.

"Jasmine!!!! Late again? " My manager Renie says walking me through the security and to the dressing rooms.

"Um... I think so? " I say earning a glare from him. " Well it's kinda obvious OK? I mean I am only 30 minutes late! " I say giving him a little sas. Sas is my middle name! Just kidding.But no really it is.

" We have all been waiting for you.... Any way we are doing the admitting scene first today. So get ready!! " He replies just rolling eyes at me.

I shoo him out then turn to the rack. I find the outfit labeled Admitting Scene. It's a blue strapless mini dress. It has sequins and jewels on the top then flares into a tutu. It also has a sweet hearts neckline. And ends mid thigh.

Just in time my hair and makeup stylist Jackie comes in.

"Come on sit down." She motions me to the vanity in the dressing room. " How many times did I have to tell you? Do not do your make up before coming to set."

"With all due respect.... I am not about to walk out of my house with no makeup on. Any one who saw me would run away thinking I'm a monster. "

" Jas, you are perfect they way you are. " She says turning me towards the mirror. She did light pink lip stick., light blue eye shadow, and mascara but no eyeliner. I looked beautiful! " Now for your hair! "

" Ugh " I say but agree with her anyway. For this scene she has to curl my hair and put up in a full ponytail. Since my hair is really long it still reached my shoulders.

"Now get out there! " She gives me a push on my shoulders and I walk out of the dressing room. I am guided by security guards to the big room made to look like a big prom dance since the scene we are doing takes place during prom.

*After scene*

Jakie wipes off my make up and puts what just originaly had on back on me. I get changed into my skinny jeans and crop top again and head back to my car.

I get in and turn on the radio and my favorite song by One Direction is on.

When we were 18.....

The song ends with the radio announcer naming the artist and song name.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Soooooo!!!!!

I hope you guys loved the first actual chapter of the book!!?

I had to include the song 18 since its important to the story!!!

Any way I keep updating cause I'm on my way to Disney World and I'm real bored it won't be like this forever though!!!!

I love you guys comment what you think!?!