Just Calling to Say.....

I drop my keys on the kitchen counter and put my purse in the table beside the sofa. 

    As I jog upstairs my puppy Lexi comes wondering out of my bedroom. When she sees me she runs to me and barks or squeals  since she doesn't know how to bark yet.

   " Hey Lexiii,  I missed you too! " I say in a little baby voice as I pick her up and carry into her area of my bedroom.  I set her in her pink puppy bed and she curls up and lays down. 

    I walk to my closet and grab a pair if green pajamas that have  monkeys and bananas on them.  I walk slowly to my bathroom and turn on the hot water and then the cold water. 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else...

    My phone rings so I shut of the water and run back to my bedroom and grab my phone.  I check the caller ID and see that it's from Renie.

   "Yes Renie? " I say in the mist innocent voice knowing that whatever he is about to say is likely to be bad or criticism.

    "You don't have to speak like that,  u don't have bad new it's actually quit a but of good news. " he replies matter if fairly.

   "What? " I ask anxiously, hoping that the movie was canceled and I didn't have to go to work there anymore .

    "Well, you know how the filming for the movie is over the day before your bday? "

   It's over the day before my birthday?

   "It's over the day before my birthday? "

    "I take that as a no and yes it's the day before your birthday.  Anyway.... I just got a call from a certain bands mamegment... " He says trailing off.

    "Yes? "

    " They want you to be in their music video! " he says excitedly.  "What do you say?"

    " Hang on,  what band is this cause if I don't like them I'm not doing it. "

    "Trust me you like this particular band. " I could practically hear the smirk on his face...  Ugh thus is why I dislike Renie sometimes.

    "JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!! " I literally scream at him.

    "OK!!!.  " He let's out a big breath and continues ," The banda name is... One Direction! "

    I just sit frozen in my spot.  One Direction,  like The One Direction.  Wants me to be on their music video.  Hang in,  what if this is just abitger one of Renie's jokes.  If so it's a very sick and mean joke.

    " Renie, look I'm burning the mood for any jokes OK? You know how much I live them and then you do this seriously? Look I gotta go and take a shower. Bye" I don't give him anytime time respond and just hang up and turn off my phone invade he tries to call again.

   After taking my shower I poop on my bed and turn on my phone.  It showed me that I had 5 missed calls from Renie.  But instead of calling back I just call my best friend,  Kasi.

     "Heloo" She answers in a song song voice.  Which is one thing I live about her. She is always happy.

  "Hey!  I try my best to sound happy and fail. No matter how good an actor I am she always tells when I'm faking it.

  " Whats up,  you can tell me! " I just sigh and tell her about Renies prank and sine she is also a Directioner she agreed with me.
   " That is justdtone cold and harsh.  He should jump if a bridge. " Of course she salways acts so serious and says things like shes angry when I'm upset just to make me laugh.

     " OK it wasn't mean enough to make him need to die ,Kas" I giggle.  Then she starts laughing and we both end up in a fit of laughter. 

    " Hey I'm gonna come over OK?  OK. " She says answering  her own question but since I don't mind I just say bye and hang up.

--------------------------------------------------------------
This chapter might have been a little sally sorry. I'm on the bus home now !!! Finally!!!
I really miss my family and want to get home.  And I bought everyone in my fam a suvaneir. So yay!!!

If you guys want to be a character in the book just let me know buy commenting your:

name
The role you wanna play
Hair color
Eye color
And three facts about your personality!

I hope you guys comment!!!  Have a fun and wonderful day loves!!  Ily!!!!