Kasi

Kasi was now sitting at the end if my bed with me with her arm around my shoulder comforting me. Even though just didn't need it, I wasn't even that mad. It was just a joke even if it was a mean one.

Me and Kasi are both huge fangirls over One Direction. And for me to be in one of their music videos, is like a dream come true.

"Thank you Kasi, but Im OK now. " I said trying to get her to let me go. She loosened her grip and looked at me.

"You sure. " Gosh this girl loves me to much.

"Yes, I'm sure. " She nodded then let go of me folding her hands on her lap. " Hey do you wanna spend the night here? "

" Definitely!! " she answers. I already knew the answer because she loves to stay at my house. The last she stayed, she drew on my face in my sleep and I had to show up to set like that. It took 30 minutes to get it off, and afterwards my face was very red so we had to use a bunch of cover up to hide it.

But I still love her, how could I not?

I smiled at her and gave her a hug. "I have to take a shower OK? So if you be a good girl I will order pizza." She nodded and smiled.

I walked back to the bathroom where my clothes were still on the counter. I turned on the water and took the shower I was trying to take earlier before I was rudely interrupted.

---Kasi's POV----

I moved to the back of Jas' bed and laid my back against the backboard. I took a deep breath. All I have to do is be good and I get to have pizza.

I looked around the room and saw millions of things i could get into and mess with. The dresser. The closet. The jewelry box. I could rearrange all of her posters.....

NO KASI!!!!! You have to withhold yourself. Don't do it.... Or no pizza. I love pizza OK? I like to mess with stuff to though. That's why i drew on her face. It was hilarious when her face was Soooo red.

I know what your thinking. I'm mean and crazy. Its OK I believe you.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I know it's short. It's just a filler. I'm on the way to New Orleans. Yeah I know I'm a busy person. Blame it on band and choir OK?

Anyway Hola ?

Lol, I love you!!!!