Gameing

I got along well with Master Crewel. He was also a beast Tamer though he was first and foremost a Mage. I had Private lessons with him. Apparently there weren't any other Beast Tamers in our College. That was the main reason Crowley had wanted me to stay. The day after I went to Ignihyde I had Lessons with Crewel. 

"So what you are saying Puppy is you have been given the Opportunity to work with a Cerberus Beast?? That is wonderful" I blushed and nodded.

"He is a good boy Sir." Crewel petted my head.

"I'm sure he is. I am surprised if they were having trouble they did not ask for help" I shook my head.

"I don't think they knew they were having trouble. They thought Hyde was just like any regular dog. It's a common misconception I'm sure you are familiar with" Crewel nodded.

"Sadly I am. Many have a hard time telling the Different between Beast an Animal" I nodded agreeing as we worked with a one of the Kelpie Stallions. They were hard to work with. Our school had Rare Black Kelpie's at that. They were calmer then their White counterparts. But still you had to be careful not to touch their skin bare handed. 

"I told them they should keep Hyde outside, Sir. So that he can keep an eye on his students better" Crewel nodded.

"Agreed it is best he stay outside of that room. Honestly I told Crowley we should do Dorm checks. He however believes the students are responsible enough to care for these Creatures and the students alone" I chuckled.

"Sir, Most are" Crewel turned his nose up.

"We shale agree to disagree Puppy now back to our Kelpies," 

                                         ~/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////~

Our lesson went on for an hour. Pretty normal. It was my job to help Crewel care for the schools Beasts and Creatures. Dorm Creatures were the Dorms responsibility. walking back to my dorm I took a breath. Grim was walking beside me and saw how Tired I looked.

"Yuu, Maybe you should take a break. " I shook my head and gave him a smile.

"I'm ok, Thank you though Grim. Just. A lot with new people. It's like during that Cultural Festival. So many people and the boys wanted me to help them with the Vocal and Dance Championship. I wasn't really for it. I don't like being in front of a lot of people. Sadly that all went down the toilet fast. 

Walking to my dorm I saw Hyde peeing on my flowers. Taking a breath I looked at Grim who glared at the Beast.

"I'll take him back, You start on dinner ok?" Grim pouted and nodded.

"Fine, But if he keeps pissing on the flowers they ain't gonna make it yuu!" I sighed and nodded.

"Noted." Taking some rope I tied it on his collar's D ring.

"Come on Hyde, Lets take you home" His head dropped and he whimpered.

"I know bud but you got to give them time to move your things. This isn't your home" His six ears all dropped as I started walking him back to the Mirror hall. Inside I went into the Ignihyde mirror only to get knocked into someone and fall on my but. Hyde barked loudly and I covered my ears. It was really loud!

"Oh no, I-I look I didn't. I mean I" I cracked my eye open to see a stuttering Idiia. I waved my hand.

'I-I'm ok. I-I'm sorry I didn't see you c-coming through" I said hurrying to stand up. How embarrassing. He looked from me to Hyde. I looked around but Ortho wasn't anywhere.

"you t-took him for a walk for us?" I shook my head.

"N-no... Yes? K-kind of? he kinda showed up at my d-dorm again. and so I thought I should walk him home. S-sorry" Well this was Awkward. Idiia nodded.