Dating

I finished up I went upstairs and took a shower. I put the sweater down on my chair and changed into some comfy pants and a tank top before putting back on the sweater. Now if I got to Hot I could just take the Sweater off. And if I was asked I could just make the excuse that I didn't have anything this warm to wear out. A perfect plan! Grim apparently was going over to Scarabia dorm for a party Kalim was hosting. 

Weekends were normally like this. Many dorms had parties if they were the Extravert types. I know Heartslabyul was hosting another Tea party this weekend, Scarabia was having a party, Pomfiore was doing a live stream apparently? I know I remember Cater complaining cause he wanted to go to Pomfiore for the Live stream but couldn't cause of the Tea Party. Heartslabyul tea parties were mandatory attendance if you were part of the dorm. If not you could say you didn't wish to attend. That's what me and Grim did this time. Packing the food up for Idiia and I walked to the door.

once outside I saw Idiia was actually outside. In the morning! and not at his dorm!? This was new. Hyde was with him panting. Idiia looked at me Fidgeted with Hydes leash.

"H-Hey," I smiled at him.

"Hey... I wasn't expecting you here. H-have you been waiting long?" What if I had taken forever and he had been waiting outside all this time? I had just ate and showered and took my time and he was out here!? He gave me a soft smile.

"N-not long. Hyde needed his walk anyway. T-thought sense were hanging out I-I would come pick you up? Is that ok?" I nodded feeling my cheeks grow hot. I held the bag of food nervously.

"T-that's good. So what are we doing today? I-I packed us some lunch for later" Idiia looked at the bag and I saw a soft smile show before it disappeared. 

"Finish walking Hyde t-then maybe um... We could hang out at my dorm? That's stupid we do that all the time. They probably find it boring as hell. Why can't I have a better character arch then this? Mains always get their Love interests by now." I blushed and smiled.

"Actually that sounds great. N-not gonna lie your Dorm room has kinda become my happy place recently" Idiia looked at me then his face turned a bright red. Pink flames grew on him and he turned quickly away.

"R-right then we should get going" I gave a soft short laugh before following him along. Hyde walked and sniffed around as we made our way back to the Mirror Chamber. It was a nice quiet walk. Only a few students were out right now. It was still early to be up on a weekend. Even if We had stayed up late last night. 

Most would be in the Cafeteria by now eating or back at their dorms doing homework or preparing for their parties. Depending on the dorm they might even be training right now. I know from experience Savannaclaw was probably running threw drills on SpellDrive right now.

We got back to the Mirror chamber quickly. It was loud inside but making our way to the Ignihyde mirror we walked through and was meet once again with Silence. Like most times when I came to Ignihyde the dorm was Deserted. Even with all the monitors in the lounge and the Knowledge from orientation that there were quite a few people who joined this Dorm. No one was around. We walked the short walk to Idiia's dorm. once inside I saw Ortho still charging. He must have had a long night with us being up so long. I would apologize when he came back online. 

We sad down this time On Idiia's bed. it was more comfortable then the floor but harder to get leverage for certain games. We both grabbed the controllers and started. We didn't have to explain to one another what we were doing and what game we were playing. It was obvious we were playing Warfar. Even if I wasn't the best player I could help on side quests. Slowly my player was getting higher and I was getting better at playing.