Home

The next day we sadly had classes. Idiia was two years a head of me. He also didn't like going to class so often sent Ortho instead with his tablet. No mater how much we tried Idiia just didn't want to leave his room. I was getting worried this was turning into a phobia. Anxiety was one thing but this was turning into Agoraphobia.  One day while Idiia was taking classes I pulled Ortho aside to talk to him about my worry. He seemed to have the same fear and told me we should start doing safe environments.  

The first was my dorm. Idiia was known to come over every great while but it started to become a second place for him with Mine and Ortho's help. We turned one of our many spare rooms into a second bedroom for Idiia that he could stay in while here. We ((meaning Ortho and I supervised)) even made a second Charging port for Ortho so he could stay as well. Once we started getting Idiia used to that we started taking him out more.

First we started slow. Taking him the Club meetings and making sure he went to them all. Somedays were better then others. We always made sure to stay with him so he would have someone he knew there. Next it was Octavinelles Game nights. We started going to the Once a month events. That was ok until Idiia started getting talked to. Then he wouldn't leave his room for days. 

I was really getting worried about him. It was starting to effect me as well. I felt like I couldn't leave him alone. My friends were worried I was spending to much time with Idiia and that I was starting to fear being alone. This was sadly true even before Idiia though. Grim was not only registered as my Familiar but my ESA. He was also considered a Service animal because he was able to help with my panic attacks and my ((what I now learned was considered a Disability)) inability to use magic. 

I wondered if perhaps Hyde could be trained to help Idiia the same way Grim helps me. So with Ortho's blessing and Crewel's help I started Training Hyde in how to help Idiia. After he Graduates we can look for another animal to help him but for now Hyde could also be of help to others once Idiia graduates. It was a slow process and before I knew it Spring break had come.  Hyde had to stay here so He was on break for training. Idiia hugged me at his dorm and kissed my forehead before heading off to the Mirror. He along with Ortho were going home for the Break.

I to was heading home though I'm sure it wouldn't be as fun as being here. After that call with my dad I learned just how much of our small village had been destroyed. our whole house had been burned down. Three main buildings were in the process of being rebuild as was the inn. I waved at my friends before disappearing into the Mirror.  Walking through I came to my home. Dad was smiling and waving at me. His high black ponytail waving as he smiled brightly at me. 

"Yuu! Yer home!" I smiled at him. I had missed his weird mood swings.

"ya, 'm home dad. Hows everything going here?" He sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

"Its goin' fine. Still got lotsa work ta do. That damn Patrick boy ain't much help. Honestly you would think he would care sense his damn fort was the cause of all this" I blinked owlishly.

"Patrick called the Fire??" Dad nodded.

'Aye, He did. Boy was playing with his Crew in that stupid fort of his and apparently his lantern fell out and set fire to the grass. Ya know it's been a dry season lately and well" Dad winced. I nodded sighing. Patrick was known for causing quite the Mischief around here. Most of the time it was harmless pranks. Sadly it was mostly at Dad. Dad was the Main person in our little Village. He wasn't the Mayer or anything but he was the most known around. If you needed help or Advice dad was the man to go to. He knew almost everyone. 

"I'll see about talking to him." Dad gave me a soft smile. 

"Thanks, Yuu. That brat only ever seems to listen to you" This was true. Patrick was an orphan. His mother had died in child Birth and his dad had died when He was only 6. I knowing what it was like to lose someone close to you talked to him often.