Introduction

___________________________
  I want to explain the universe this book takes place in before i start on the characters and the story-

  This book is in an alternate universe where humans and hybrids exist in the same world.
  Hybrids have an outwardly body part that signifies the existence of their animal. So a snake hybrid will have a forked tongue, or a cat will have whiskers, tail, or ears or all of the above. They are also separated by predator and prey. Relationship between the two is often prey and predator will be together if they are a separate species, or two of the same in same species relationships. (My two main characters are somewhat out of the norm by being different species and both predators.)
   Humans are known to be racist against the hybrids and often have a lot of segregation between human and hybrid. Humans still take up to 60% of the population, while hybrids take up 40%.
     The school my characters have been placed in is a predator only school, kind of like a boys only school but there is females. While there is predator and prey schools, there is not any human and hybrid schools yet.
   Scientists were originally quarantining all of the hybrids born but after some time they realized they hold no threat or diseases of any kind and can be put into society. They were quarantining children for 20 years before letting them out and my characters were not quarantined. Scientists are still doing many studies but this story won't focus on that very much.
_____________________________
CHARACTERS-
Silas Spike Abbott
nickname- spike
Age- 17
sex- male
Predator
species-Falcon/ Gyrfalcon
Relationship- single
Animal Attributes- wings
From- canada
Size- 6'1, 190 pounds
animal name- Pine

Andrew Blake Wild
Nickname- Drew
Age- 17
sex- male
Predator
Species- wolf/ Mexican gray wolf
Relationship- Taken
Animal Attributes- Tail
From- Texas
Size- 5'8, 150 pounds
Animal Name- Rave

SIDE CHARACTERS
Roxanne Kick- drew's girlfriend
Andy Jackson- Spikes friend
Leah Bikes- Spikes friend

That's all for the intro lovelies