The Beginning (AKA Foreplay)

Endy's tounge explored Endyll's mouth, spelling his name in cursive throughout his mouth.
First.
Middle.
Mother. Fucking. Last.
Pulling his head back, Endyll gasped for air.
"Awwww, done already, baby?" Endy said, dragging his finger up Endyll's bare chest.
"Sir, please..."
"Not yet, Endyll."
"But, sir, please-"
Endy's hand races up to Endyll's neck, grabbing his throat and pressing to the sides.
"Do I need the ropes?"
"Wha... what ropes?"
"I'm not a dumbass, Endyll. I can see the box." As Endyll shook his head in embarrassment, Endy removed his hand and pulled the box up to him. Carefully taking out the nylon ropes, and shoving Endyll against the best, he started to tie. Keeping the shears delicately in the box, he shoved it backwards with his foot while using his hands to tie Endyll to the bed. By the end of it, Endyll couldn't move his arms an inch.
"Wow, you look even more pathetic than you did before."
"Sir, oh my god~" Endyll moaned, tugging against the ropes. Endy looked down Endyll's neck, and his face lit up with an evil grin.
"You know, Endyll, you'd look beautiful with more marks," Endy whispered in Endyll's ear. He looked down, and sunk his teeth into his neck. Biting again and again, Endyll's neck was quickly covered in red, warm hickies. Endy's hand slid down Endyll's body, past his stomach and to his throbbing cock. Endyll let a small whimper out, as Endy sunk his nails into Endyll's chest. As Endyll struggled against the ropes, Endy's hand finally found its target.