oooooo spicy

Endy brought his fingertips back and forth across Endyll's shaft, as Endyll let out a small moan.
"Y'know, I used to milk cows on a farm."
"Endy, what- unh, god-"
"I'm really good with my hands," Endy whispered, as his hand began to toy with the tip of Endyll's rigid cock. His hand slowly began jacking Endyll off, gaining speed quickly.
"Jesus, jesus christ, ungghhhh~~" Endyll moaned as Endy went faster and faster.
Endyll tugged against his constraints, whimpering at the overwhelming amount of pleasure he was feeling. Endy felt around on the floor with his free hand, looking for something small. He found a pen by Endyll's leg, and slipped his hand under his legs. He dragged the tip of the pen against Endyll's thigh before quickly shoving it up his ass. He pulled it in and out slowly, each thrust releasing a new moan or gasp from Endyll's gasping mouth.
"You like that, bitch?" Endy asked, lifting his hand from Endyll's cock, now beautifully tipped with a dripping pearl of cum. He slapped Endyll across the face, taking the hand afterwards and placing it over Endyll's mouth, denying him a chance to respond. Slamming Endyll's head down onto the bed, Endy lowered his mouth and began to suck.
Endyll's moans flew out of his mouth like a waterfall, as he came for the second, third, fourth times.
"Oh god, oh god, I can't take it, jesus christ-" Endyll heaved in between moans and shouts. Lifting his head, Endyll smirked.
"Are you all done, whore?"
"Christ, I don't... I think, I don't- oh god..."
"I think you're all finished, dear."
"I- I think so..."