Got bored so I decided to do this

I was at my office reading a book and I saw one of my sons Kenji walk in.

Kenji: Hey, Dad.

Yeah, kiddo?

Kenji: How come I or Blade chose to reincarnate again?

Well, to put it simple you and your brother wanted to do restore balance of each Omniverses that's why you reincarnated for the fifth time.

Kenji: Why couldn't Blade and Dark do it? If they did it they would have died peacefully and the cycle would have been broken.

That's because they wanted to live a peaceful life with their family and friends and they chose to reincarnate for the fifth time because they have some business to finish off which you already know a few of them so that's why they reincarnated as you and your brother.

Kenji: Oh.....Those are the reason.

Welllllllllll, those and one more.

Kenji: Eh? What do you mean? There's a third reason.

Yes, and I told it to you when you were Draken.

Kenji: What did you tell me?

Well.....

*flashback when Draken and Drakon was 10 years old*

I was currently looking two of my children Draken and Drakon and I kneeled down to their height and put my hands on each other shoulder.s

'God....Why did I agree to this?' *mentally sighs*

Remember, My sons dying is gay.

Draken and Drakon: Yes, father.

*a few Eons later*

I was on my phone with a surprised expression because Draken and Drakon reincarnated into Kanji and Kage.

......I did not see this coming......I guess I should have told them it was a joke......Zia and Alma are gonna kill me when they find out.

*end of flashback*

I chuckled while scratching the back of my head while Kenji was deadpanning.

Kenji:.....That's the third reason? You told us dying is gay?

Yes and it wasn't my plan to say that to you two.

Kenji: Then why did you do it?

Because your uncle told me to do it as a joke.

Kenji:.....Kaemon was the one who came up with that idea?

Yup.

Kenji: What did mom and Alma do with him after they found out?

.......*shivers at the memory what they did to Kaemon* Trust me, you do not wanna know.....

Kenji:......Okay but wait since I died back then does that mean....?

One, I don't know much about death and reincarnation and Two, it was a joke from your uncle.

Kenji: Oh I see......I wonder if Blade and the others did the same thing to their children.

Knowing them, they probably did. Well....*puts the book down* Come on. It's time for your training.

Kenji: Okay!

The both of us left the room as the screen turns black.