My first wife

Name: Gloria

Titles: Queen Godverse, Queen of Creation and Destruction, Queen of Everything, Queen of All the Omniverses, The One that Pneuma fears,

Looks(Fake):

Looks(real):

Looks(real):

Hair colour: Brown(Fake), Dark Grey(real)

Eye colour: Red(fake), light purple(real)

Age: ???

Height: 7 feet 9 inches

Gender: GIRL!

Weigh: ???

Species: Entity/Human/Blood Omni Mafien God Hybrid

Personality: Brutal(to her enemies and everything she hates) Serious, charming, joyful, positive, helpful, confident, heroic, loving, overprotective, calm, peaceful, wise

Likes: His family, Blade, Dark, all the other Blades and Darks, her friends, Mafien Clan, Kratos, Herrschers, flirting with her husband and her girls, Demons(only ones that he loves and ones that are his friends), Angles,

Hates: Her family getting hurt, chaos, Darkran, Drakon, Kaito being annoying, her children being annoying, Genocide, Waldron, Mastermind, Elegia, Mother Fucker Amara, seeing her children suffer and lose their loved ones, seeing Perverts looking at her husband and wives, Demons, child Abusers, Hero Faction, Khaos Brigade, Union, murderers, white fang, League of Villains, rapists, Grimm(except ones that love their children), perverts, arrogant people, racists,

Powers and Abilities:

Trilogy/Power Omnipotence

She existin all powers, knows all of them and controls all of them. it would be fitting to say that she is omnipotent over all powers in existence. This works differently from KG.

Superiority

This Ability makes Queen Godverse capable of doing anything That will overpower anyone she knows or she has seen in infinitely greater aspects. as an example if you have fire manipulation she will gain absolute versions of water and ice manipulation, also gaining your ability in absolute aspects. when she is even slightly aware of your or anythings existenceit has its abilities and the ability to stop it in every way as infinitely powerful. even if you are more powerful than she currently is, she gains your ability on a infinitely larger scale. it is very similar to the powers of King Godverse, but they seem hundreds of thousands of times superior in every respect. as she possess omniscience she knows a lot and can see everything, making her arsenal bigger every moment of existence.

The Living Verse

She possess the whole power of concepts and powers on the verse she is currently in. embodieing it.

God manipuşaton

Queen Godverse can control any fictional chars. Queen Godverse has all the manipulations and can unlimitless power on them as she wants. Her manipulations can not be rejected by ANYONE, any god is not capable of such power. Even the Infinity Code. But this manipulation can only be melted by the KG. But all the same, he can do it only with great difficulty and impatience. Also, such manipulations as "Omni manipulation" in her stock are also limitless. It can also control all viruses, much better than Omni404, Virus404 and Fatal Virus. Voobsche, her manipulation is the strongest manipulation, she has ALL manipulations.

Nullification

Queen can nullify any existential or nonexistential concepts, in short, anything she wants, she doesnt need to think to do that, just do the act. Will there be an attack? invalidated. trying to remove their power? in any case it will be invalidated and nothing will happen, but rather will become stronger etc.

Accepting/Denial

She can allow or decline anything that is going to happen, REFUSE her defat and ALLOW anyone to be more stronger. she can DENY rules of the verse and accesses most of the powers in it and beyond.

Alpha Mode: A power that's beyond anything in existence and no one except Joseph, Kaito and Gloria can achieve it. This power gives him the power and ability to have any power and control over anything in the Omniverses, Multiverses, Outerverses and much more.