Prank call

Kaito: I'm sooooooooo boooooooooooooooored!

I was laying on the couch with a bored expression on my face because there's nothing to do and my wives, siblings and kids are busy doing the shopping and to get some food I had some work to do and after I was finished there was nothing else to do.:...

Kaito:*sighs* I wonder how my friends are doing probably busy with their family.......*realises something* Oh yeah, Y/N God did say I could prank call PK if I was ever bored and I would laugh my ass off......This better be worth it.

I pick up my phone and dial PK's number and wait for him to pick it until he answered.

PK(phone): Hello, this is PK (Von (S)pairien Parianos.

Kaito:*in a woman's voice* Hello, Mr.Parianos *holds my snicker* I love you~

PK(phone): Okay, whoever this is stop calling!

I snickered quietly.

PK(phone): It's been 10,000,000,000,000,000 years! It's not funny!

Kaito:*in a woman's voice* But I love you.

PK(phone): LEAVE ME ALONE! For the love of God! Leave me alone!

I hung my phone and I bursted into laughter as I held my stomach and rolled around the floor.

Kaito: Gahahahahaha! Oh man! God was right when he said I'll laugh my ass off! Hahahahahaha!

I kept laughing as the screen turned black.