Chapter 14: Safe Haven

Jungkook's pov

The next morning, I woke up before Namjoon. I decided to go ahead and take a shower and just throw back on the clothes I had on yesterday after I finished.

The light shines through the windows of the bathroom as I ran a nice warm bath. I added some bubbles into it, and lit some candles to get myself in the mood. Before hopping into the bath, I look in the mirror and gasped.

There were hickeys and love bites all over my neck from...yeah.

I touched them with the tips of my fingers before smiling at it. Good memory.

I sat down slowly in the bath and started to wash myself with the loofa. I could hear shuffling from inside the bedroom and Namjoon walks into the bathroom, stark naked.

It was so weird seeing Namjoon naked like this. How come it wasn't that bad last night?

Maybe we were really in the moment.

"Goodmorning, love. Mind if I join you?"

"Yeah...sure. I scoot up, letting him sit behind me.

He slides down and pulls me into his lap. I could feel everything on my lower back, but I just contain my smile.

Namjoon kisses on my shoulders and I can feel his hand reaching up to my hair.

"Look at me, my little dove."

I turn and Namjoon manages to turn my whole body around to face him.

"You're so gorgeous. The most prettiest thing in the world."

I blush, looking down. "Thanks..."

Namjoon reaches up to my cheek, rubbing it slowly.

"Come here." He whispers.

We kiss slowly and it was just as intimate as it was last night. We took our time and really felt each other in the moment. I felt a connection to him whenever we kiss...I feel so special and seen.

We pull apart after I let out a slight moan from his hands moving down my body.

"You're so perfect." Namjoon says. I smile.

"Okay...I get it. You've buttered me up enough."

He chuckles and we finished up our bath. Namjoon and I get dressed and he even has his chefs make us some breakfast. We had a nice time together and just talked about simple things. Things that didn't really matter but at the same time were small details that we could remember about each other forever.

We continue our breakfast and I started to gather my stuff. Namjoon walked me to the door.

"See you at work later?"

He gives me one more peck on the lips. "Of course. See you later."

★★★★★

I hadn't told Hoseok yet, but I decided to call him up and invite him to my house. He seemed eager to talk to me even though he didn't know what I was calling him for.

I made it back home and when I unlocked the door, I saw my mom drinking some coffee. She smiles when her eyes land on me.

"Where were you? I didn't think you'd be gone all night."

"I fell asleep at Namjoon's. We were just working on a project."

"You've been spending lots of time with him. Everything okay?"